• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Please help ID this sexy brunette

The brunette in question looks like an ex-girlfriend of mine, smile, body, and all. I tried getting her name earlier in the year, but I could only describe her and I finally found the scene again which has her in it.

The video did not work. Anyone know how to post screencaps from a video?

To describe her, brunette, brown eyes, medium breasts, tan in the video, tramp stamp, slight landing strip, belly button tattoo, star brand on the left side which is right by her pelvis. I wanna say its Lizz Taylor, only the tattoos do not match.

when the video is paused, press the print screen button on your keyboard, the go to Paint, click edit, then paste and save it. Then upload the save the a photo that hosts adult images and post it on here.

I can mark this as solved, searching another website (which will not be named, just in case it can't be posted here) I found out her name being Liliana Moreno aka Mimi Blaze.

Her resemblance to my ex-girlfriend is really remarkable. Both have the same features, sound alike when they talk, moan alike, my girl was usually clean shaven, but when she had some pubes there, she usually had the exact same landing strip as Mimi. The biggest difference is that my girl had blue eyes, and Mimi has brown eyes.