• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Playstation 3 (PS3) Games: Recommendations...

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
You should buy your mom a smack. In the face. It's pretty cheap and comes with a free kick to the cunt, too!!

Ok not cool at all. You may not have a PS3 but just in case anyone wants to refer to this topic they can. The PS3 is a great system but here are some games I definitely recommend.
LittleBigPlanet - This game is actually my favorite game in a long while. It's one of those games you can never officially be "done" playing. The best way I can describe it is, it's like Rock Band, Mario, and Black and White all rolled into one. You can create levels, share levels, and play other community people's levels too. This is the game to get if you ever get a PS3.
MGS4 - This would be the game to get before but if you haven't played 1-3 you'll be lost out of your mind. Pick it up though as there is a free downloadable database that explains the entire backstory in case you get lost.
Uncharted - A sexy game that combines the best elements of Tomb Raider, Gears of War, and Indiana Jones. It's actually a great game that deserves a playthrough no matter what.
Heavenly Sword - If you loved God of War, and you love martial arts flicks, you'll simply love this game, no two questions about it.
Dead Space - feel like getting scared. Dead Space will do that for you and more. It's a survival horror game that takes place in space and instead of busting a cap in some zombies heads, you actually have to sever limbs in order to completely "kill" off your enemies.
Warhawk - Have broadband? This game is a must buy, relatively dirt cheap and comes with a free Jabra Bluetooth Headset. This game is roughly borrowing elements from other arena shooters, but it's hot because of that. Vehicle combat is like Halo, Ground fighting is like Unreal, and aerial combat is like ace combat. This game is a must buy if you plan on spending lotsa time online.
SOCOM Confrontation - If you like realistic shooters, this one is for you. My Marine friends have always loved the SOCOM series because of its realism. Be warned though, if you hate extremely realistic gunfights and tactical planning, this game may not be for you as it is known at times to be too real to a fault.
NBA 2k9 - Sorry but you're just playing the inferior basketball game if you don't play 2k.
Bioshock - This was rated #1 game of 2007 and its come out for the PS3 with a vengeance. Added content and trophy support is always good too.
Burnout Paradise - Like GTA style games? Like cars? Well this is like GTA without the shooting hookers and stuff. A great game in its own right with a lot of support put into the PS3.
That's all I could think of for now. If you have any questions, just PM me.

I recommend you Gamespot.com's reviews, you sort them by the score and here you have a nice Buy-list.

lol that SUCKS.

I picked up a wii at launch, and it was fun for about a month. I later traded it straight up for an xbox360. Excellent decision.

that's the problem with nintendo home consoles. they have a couple really great games, but then you are left waiting months for the next game to be worth playing comes out.

I got Rockband 2 recently and Little Big planet and those are two great games...also for a cheap price John Woo's Stranglehold is great!!!

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
RB2 is already released?

I recommend you Gamespot.com's reviews, you sort them by the score and here you have a nice Buy-list.

I don't recommend Gamespot as they are extremely M$ biased. I used to love Gamespot because of their nice website design but they are just so damn biased. I recommend IGN, their website may be a little more confusing but their reviews are a little more neutral...

L3ggy

Must've missed it.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
I searched and couldn't find anything and I didn't want to start another thread for this, so I'm posting this here...

When I opened my birthday gifts and got the Nintendo Wii (sigh), I also got Madden 09 for Playstation 2. I don't want to open it (take the plastic off, etc) because then I won't be able to return it, unless I'm positive that I want to play it.

Does anybody have Madden 09 for Playstation 2 (NOT 3)? If so, what are the create-a-player and create-a-team options like? Do they have new options (logos, accessories, stadium options, etc) or is it the same exact thing like it has been for the past few years?

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Step into the 21st century and get a PS3! Simple! Or a 360, that's what I have.

L3ggy

It may be expensive but it's worth it, believe me.

It's that good huh ? What do you do exactly in that game ? I've seen screeshots but I really don't get it . You build stuff and you put it online for other people to use ?