• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pika-Buu

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
:tongue:

Attachments

• PIKA_BUU_by_austral_azn_by_Cells_Empire.jpg
    PIKA_BUU_by_austral_azn_by_Cells_Empire.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 433

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
omg. my girl and i are right there almost starting the buu saga. episode 215 i think.

im all about dbz right now.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Supreme kai is such a dumbass. If they had made a weakling like krillin go all out then those two idiots would have still taken the bait and Buu wouldn't have gotten nearly as much energy.

Er, I mean...psshh, DBZ? Nerds!

squallumz

i dont get them letting em take gohans energy like that. and letting buu live in the egg just because?

wtf!

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Yeah, but he's always making the job harder. And he can rarely handle the workload he creates. Case in point: he let's cell reach perfection then gets his ass kicked. Then he let's Buu hatch, and of course he get's his ass kicked.

That Vegeta...

squallumz

i always argue to my girl that vegetas the strongest though.

he trains the hardest non stop, hes got the true sayian fighting spirit, and he takes every challenge he can get. no matter what. like with cell, he let him evolve but only to challenge himself.

i guess its his mental state thats the only thing keeping him from surpassing everyone. at times, he has been the most powerful though.

im biased though, hes my favourite character. ;) i do a spot-on impression of him too.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
My vote goes to Piccolo. It's unfortunate how he becomes less of a power player as the series goes on and the focus is on all the saiyans. He's a badass motha fuckah.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Nah man, Piccolo was just caught off guard by how short and feminine supreme kai was.