• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Parkland pro-gun Teacher loses his gun in public bathrooms

I am not for guns at school. I can just see the gun hanging on the inside door bracket of a brown painted stall with the graffitti on the wall next to it. Next week he may shoot himself in the leg reaching for the charmin.

I am not for guns at school. I can just see the gun hanging on the inside door bracket of a brown painted stall with the graffitti on the wall next to it. Next week he may shoot himself in the leg reaching for the charmin.

Welcome back acenipplelicker!!!

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Aren’t you always running off about visiting my wonderful country and seeking advice on where to go and such?
No one is making you come here. You are welcome to stay on your little island and continue helping drive up the obesity and morbity rates.

Speaking of leaving things in restrooms, how many times have you left your dentures behind?

This snaggel toothed limey fucktard isn't even fit to clean the shit from the strap on dildo johan gets ass fucked with. The two of them together don't make one half wit of a human being, and quite frankly, he makes johan seem like a fucking rocket scientist.

By the way, I have this useless piece of garbage on ignore, please don't quote him....it makes his posts visible, and if I wanna kill brain cells, I'll do it with bourbon.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Could somebody do something with the assault weapons
(they cant identify any of the dead bodies because nobody brings their ID to clubs)
But could somebody do something with the assault weapons.
I'm very sad and I'm not reading off a card reflected in my eyeglasses.

Nevermind, 2 days later I can't stop smiling. I just, I just can't stop smiling.
(gofraudme page is kicking fucking ass! Who needs Wheel of Fortune now Bitches?)

Oh wait, a month later I'm sad again as the opening speaker at the Hiliary Convention.
His love TRUMPS hate. Trumps hate.
Trumps Hate.
And could somebody do something with the assault weapons.

Are you really that naive?

(they cant identify any of the dead bodies because nobody brings their ID to clubs)

Are you really that naive?

Are you not aware that the victims of these shootings usually aren't identified to the public at the time of the shootings?
As I recall the confirmed IDs of victims in the Vegas shootings didn't start becoming public until the following day. Three days after the shooting there were still three dead who had not yet been identified.

Did you not listen to the woman's explanation of her mindset to Cooper? How is it possible you don't understand that dealing with grief manifests in many different ways? Have you ever heard of a wake? Are you not aware that wakes are often very upbeat celebrations of the dearly departed's lives?
:wtf:

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
As above, nobody brings their ID to clubs? Who's ass did you pull that fact from?

Hey meester, I bring an ID wherever I go. Why? Because the person serving me or letting me in the door has a job. ID everyone. No exceptions. My grey hair and portly build isn't enough to get a pass and I don't expect it.

Dead bodies are identified and recorded and placed into places of rest. Ceremonies have been conducted and open to the public. This is reality. Not some,"I think this may be..." some kind of shit you can't prove with communications. meetster, answer my question of where the dead people are. Your claim of fake needs backing up with dead people still alive.

Believe what I want? Yes, I believe that people have died in all of these events. And I have rock solid, signed and confirmed, birth to death evidence of human persons. Do you have ANY evidence from the vast list of dead people that someone is still alive? No you don't., You have been presented with this same question a dozen of times. I ask you again, where are the fake dead? Research the names and present anyone still alive that have been claimed as dead.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I'm sorry that you two can't tell that woman is 100% full of shit.
No I don't know where her son is. Or if that even was her son.
I don't need to to be able to see she is a liar. A suddenly very rich liar thanks to CNN and Hiliary.

Again I'm sorry you guys are so easily fooled and that you believe the words of CNN over your very own eyes and ability to perceive deception.

Hoax me gently, Hoax me slowly,
Take it easy don't you know,
That I have never been hoaxed like this before.

Baby Baby.

Hoax me gently! Hoax me slowly!
Take it easy don't you know!
That I have never been hoaxed like this before!

So the teacher left his loaded gun in the baffroom?
If they say so it must be true.
No agendas from those people thats fer sure

This snaggel toothed limey fucktard isn't even fit to clean the shit from the strap on dildo johan gets ass fucked with. The two of them together don't make one half wit of a human being, and quite frankly, he makes johan seem like a fucking rocket scientist.

By the way, I have this useless piece of garbage on ignore, please don't quote him....it makes his posts visible, and if I wanna kill brain cells, I'll do it with bourbon.

Excellent. Job done.

Aren’t you always running off about visiting my wonderful country and seeking advice on where to go and such?
No one is making you come here. You are welcome to stay on your little island and continue helping drive up the obesity and morbity rates.

Speaking of leaving things in restrooms, how many times have you left your dentures behind?

Classic.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
You don't believe that a teacher can leave a gun in a public restroom? Let me give you first hand experience with such a situation:

It was back in the early 2000's. I was a manager at a department store in NJ. My girlfriend was the security manager and we were both working that particular night. I hear a page for her code 500 (very important) for her from the fitting room. Seconds later I hear a page from my girlfriend code 5000 (drop what you are doing and run to the location). Why the fuck am I being paged to the fitting room? A fight? I don't know.

A pistol was left in the fitting room. My girlfriend takes the pistol and me back to her office. She calls the local police and we wait for them. Before the police get there, she gets a call from the customer service desk. It's the guy that left the gun. She tells me to stay in the office with the gun. She'll stall the guy till the cops come and don't open the door till she says the cops have arrived.

It turns out that the guy was a police officer from another town and he wanted her to just hand the gun over to him. She didn't care what badge or ID he flashed, Didn't care how much trouble he was going to get into either.

If a police officer can leave a gun in a fitting room, so can a teacher leave one in a bathroom.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Of course it can happen.
Its just a little too conveeeeentient to happen regarding this hoax. I'm sorry I meant horrible tragedy.
Just like how a Florida Congressman who has been a main player in this last big event put forth H.R.4909 - STOP School Violence Act of 2018 on 1/30/2018.
https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/4909/text
A bill that now is guaranteed to become law. A law worth minimum 50 million dollars a year for those involved to have fun with.

Just like its a little too conveeenient that in every one of these the "victims" all have gofraudme pages up and collecting the same day.
The money these things generate, especially the big ones, is enormous.

So yeah people can leave a gun in a bathroom.
And people can also lie, especially when there is money to be had from the lie.