• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

One-third of US homicide spike last year came from 5 Chicago neighborhoods

The full evil of the anti-cop hysteria pushed by left wing groups like #BlackLivesMatter will take many years to be understood, in no small part because of political and media support for the notion that racism on the part of cops is the sole cause for disproportionate numbers of black perpetrators in our crime statistics. The inconvenient truth of black criminality must never be blamed on cultural, behavioral, or demographic issues like fatherless children, and must, instead, be attributed to society as a whole.

But every now and then, a statistic appears that cannot be easily dismissed. Jared Sichel of The Daily Signal brings one such figure to our attention.

Murders in the U.S. rose nearly 9% last year, and one-third of that increase came from just a few neighborhoods in Chicago, according to a Wall Street Journal analysis of the FBI’s annual 2016 publication, Crime in the United States.

While violent crime (homicide, rape, assault, and robbery) also rose nationwide from 2015 to 2016 — over 4% — the data show the increase was not uniform, but rather concentrated in cities like Chicago and Baltimore.

Other big cities, including Los Angeles and Washington, DC, saw meaningful declines in violence. So there is no broad trend, but rather local factors that must be accounted for. For instance:

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog...om_5_chicago_neighborhoods.html#ixzz52TvOgGmC
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
One-third of US homicide spike last year came from 5 Chicago neighborhoods

Yet another reason to ignore The American Stinker.

The professor of law who undertook this study actually stated that 10% of the spike, not 33, developed from 5 neighborhoods in Chicago.

Even with the spike, murder rates nationally remain down 18% from where they were a decade ago.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Animals , every last one of them.

tumblr_mg65s9Y0SQ1qcay1ao1_500.gif

" I bet ya 5,000 dollars I'd remember the movie I saw".

But seriously homcides in so many cities is getting worse I believe, don't know what can be done about it.

Rudy Giuliani made it in New York so I guess someone who would apply the same policies to Chicago might get some good results (and this is a progressive speaking)

But when I mention Giuliani's policies, the zero-tolerance policy, stronger repression and more law enforcement forces won't be enough. Such policies are necessary but they won't be effective if on the other side, you don't rehabilitate the neighborhoods, bring jobs, improve education, allow people to get better homes, etc.
Carot and stick. Stick alone doesn't work. Carot alone doesn't work.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
The inconvenient truth of black criminality must never be blamed on cultural, behavioral, or demographic issues like fatherless children, and must, instead, be attributed to society as a whole.

But I would say those are the factors (at least some of them) that have most affected society and this issue, and not just within the Black community. Whether we're talking about Chicago, Washington, D.C., Memphis or New Orleans, human life and civil behavior don't seem to mean as much these days. There is too much of a willingness to settle minor beefs with a bullet to the head. We could be talking about Black or Hispanic gang members or Whites who go postal at work... it doesn't matter. Our social fabric has been frayed. And I fully believe that culture, accepted behaviors and demographics do play a big part in that breakdown. We also have a dearth of national leadership, outside of just paying lip service with tired cliches about gun control and what not. You can do what you like with meaningless words on pieces of paper. But if a substantial portion of the populace has no respect for their fellow humans and the rule of law, what does it matter? Really, what does it matter?!

Here is a story that has made me think of Black Lives Matter as a complete and total joke. While I wholeheartedly disagree with cops (and lame-ass juries) who believe that they're entitled to be judge, jury and executioner, that cannot be the ONLY thing that BLM concerns itself with. Nor should it be the only issue that those on the left (or the right) need to be concerned with. Here is the story of a youngster who was murdered in the most brutal fashion imaginable, and for absolutely NO REASON WHATSOEVER! Tyshawn Lee's 2015 murder was eerily similar to the murder of Emmett Till 60 years earlier in 1955. While Emmett Till was murdered by animalistic Whites, Tyshawn was murdered by animalistc Blacks. But here's the absolute saddest part (IMO): the nation was shocked (Blacks and Whites) at the brutality of Emmett's murder... and in the aftermath, a brighter light was shone on southern, Jim Crow racism. What has happened in the aftermath of Tyshawn's death? Well, I believe President Obama had a few empty words to say, but he mainly focused on the root cause as being a gun control issue. Nothing about what could be done to build these communities back up, so that a child could safely walk outside. What has Black Lives Matter had to say? Nothing that I've heard. The national media? To them, a woman who claims that she was patted or pinched on the ass 40 years ago is a much more important issue than a child who was murdered.

These worthless gang members had planned on torturing this child before murdering him, and not a peep has been heard from the mainstream media since. Neither Obama, nor any of these left leaning, pro-gun control groups have had anything meaningful and constructive to say about the MANY cases like this, and worst of all, they have not provided any leadership. To battle gangs and criminality, it would take a national leader who is respected in these communities - and to me, that would/could be former President Obama. The right? Maybe they don't give a shit anyway - I don't know. But I think that the lack of humanity that we're seeing can be traced back to the breakdown of the traditional family, after Johnson's Great Society experiment, and the teaching of civil behavior. I could drop off a thousand fully automatic AK-47s in Japan next week. And I bet the murder rate wouldn't tick up even one point by the end of 2018. So yes, I do see a link to cultural, behavioral and demographic factors.