• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OFFICIAL Comet--- . --- ROAST THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
-ROAST

This is the official COMET COMMA ROAST thread. With todays dust up. This a place where people should feel free to grill me like a hot dog. It was not proper to put it in the political section where more latitude is given as to communication content. Perhaps latitude can be given here.

One member was critical after a couple of airplane threads and another member said he liked them, so it leaves me confused.

If you have criticisms or praise let it rip over here. I will read it all.

Let the grilling begin !!!-

Attachments

• comet 1.jpg
    comet 1.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 100
  • grill 2.jpg
    grill 2.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 102
You suck.

Disregard my thread complimentary of you.

I also suddenly feel the need to wipe my ass.

It seemed nice enough but I like a good Roasting that is well done. De schadenboner said he liked planes and fighter jets and his apparent alter ego "do something" does not. Another member said after 2 airplane posts last week he thought freeones was becoming airplane central and Just BC liked them as he lived near them. The issue is a mixed bag of opinion.

The Asst DA you mentioned gives me the hots with the wet hair. Is that the new look or is she having a shower to wash legal eagle cum from her curls applied by a person who went past a few bar tests.

Anyway I do not procreate in that way. I like a good HOT DOG ROAST BBQ.

Attachments

• grill 2.jpg
    grill 2.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 101
You suck.

Disregard my thread complimentary of you.

I also suddenly feel the need to wipe my ass.

Actually the title was complimentary but you said stuff the assumes facts not in evidence, but I do like the input so keep it up. It is a roast type thread.

Let me explain something to you Foster Brooks.

If I may have a moment of your time.

*ahem*

YOU DON'T THROW A ROAST FOR YOURSELF! OTHERS THROW IT FOR YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.