• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Ok, ok. I can see that you have strong feelings about this and to be honest I've generally appreciated what you've had to offer on this board. I'm sorry if I've hurt or offended you. I don't mind pissing off mcbeetle because, frankly, he's a bit of a douchebag but you're cool and its not my habit to bother good people. Like you i have been a long time Nikki monitor (and one time fan). I was one of NDNs first members and have joined and cancelled membership to her sites on several occasions. I'm sick of the waiting game as many of us are. I wont bother you any more. But mcbeetle can go fuck himself.

Well, that was unexpected... XD To be honest, I was ready to send you this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdZMYo74oJQ but you caught me the panties on the floor XDD You can bet your life I do, she's my dreamgirl and by far ^^ XDD It's okay, you did not :p but apologies accepted :) LOLL, I'm not getting in that debate BriX but thanks, that's sweet of you ;) I wish I could have joined NDN site, unfortunately ...I was only 15 years old ^^; but yeah, I had a membership on Nikki's site too about a year ago, had to cancel it because I broke my right hand and ran out of money :( It's your right and I can understand that, it's just the whining that annoys me to the highest point... XP Thank you and LOLL, returning to the subject of this thread ...I can't wait for tonight's video, I'm crossing my fingers she sucks the hell out of this dildo! ;)

OH MY GOD!! :eek: ;////; Boys, look at this picture...

3209-lg 3.jpg

I'm not christian but I think this sunday I'm going to the Church to thank God for hearing my prayers XDDDD

OH MY GOD!! :eek: ;////; Boys, look at this picture...

View attachment 308608

I'm not christian but I think this sunday I'm going to the Church to thank God for hearing my prayers XDDDD

Be honest though: on the older Rush albums Geddy Lee does sing like a girl. Especially on "Closer to the Heart." Who didn't look at that music video and think: "Is that a chick? It sure sounds like one...Damn, that's one ugly woman...but HOLY SHIT can she wail on bass!" I am an unabashed Rush fan but I have to call a spade a spade.

It's not being really being a White Knight, it's being a true fan from the beginning. I grew up as a teenager when Nikki was just 5 years older than me and I pretty much experimented/learned what sexuality was, looking at her pictures and videos. I protect her because 99% of the whining on this thread is either stupid, not constructive or very often both but it's in human nature to whine so I get that, I just don't agree with it! Whining gives nothing but a temporary relief to stress, anxiety and frustration but it won't make Nikki show her Full Monty sooner, it's childish and honestly, annoying. But don't believe I'm protecting Nikki, as if I was expecting something in return ...because you couldn't be farther from the truth! She's just my favorite model on the Internet, I became who I am today pleasuring myself to her XDD so you know ...there's a connection somewhere and I don't like when people attack her. Just as any true Rush fan or Nintendo fan would defend them both if haters would say ''Geddy Lee sings like a girl'' or ''There's no Halo on the Wii, it sucks!'' It's as simple as that. Nikki frustrates you Brix, it's obvious... that's what making you troll so much but honestly, it's not worth all the efforts! Nikki has a plan, she does what she wants, she will never listen to you no matter what you say or for how long you plague this thread and if you're so dissapointed or in denial of what she offers then maybe she's just not the kind of girl for you. You should take some time to think about that, it would do us all a lot of good!

one of the creepiest things i've read on freeones lately, and i couldn't actually finish reading it.

nothing we haven't seen before from nikki, and there is nothing in the full video that you won't see in any of her free galleries sure to be posted dozens of times over the next 3 pages.

Holy fuck, this video looks so awesome ;////; ...and this time you can't deny it, BriX ;) XDD Wow, what can I say... I totally feel like Tom Cruise in this video :'') http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frI_BUkH5OY I've never seen Nikki like this!! XDDDD

What can I deny? I haven't even seen it yet. Have you? Does she really get into the action or is it her usual sub-par "lick-suck-snooze" approach?

Sorry to be so crude but putting a dick-shaped piece of silicone in a mouth a couple of times is world of difference from orally fucking a cock to orgasm. One's a lot more effort - and interesting - than the other. Is this a foreplay bj or a "I'm going to suck your dick off" bj? If it's the latter I will be mightily impressed (and surprised).

Oh the tough people behind their computers. I find this experiment hilarious.

They can fire at me all they want. It doesn't really hurt my feelings. This is just the internet. The most entertaining bit is where they whine, complain, and moan about something they are viewing for free, and will continue to view for free for years because they have no plans of not following Nikki. Then, the moment someone doesn't agree with them, they blow up. They are like Liberals in that they'll let you believe what you want, so long as it's what they believe.

Now, back to the regularly scheduled program... ;)

What can I deny? I haven't even seen it yet. Have you? Does she really get into the action or is it her usual sub-par "lick-suck-snooze" approach?

Sorry to be so crude but putting a dick-shaped piece of silicone in a mouth a couple of times is world of difference from orally fucking a cock to orgasm. One's a lot more effort - and interesting - than the other. Is this a foreplay bj or a "I'm going to suck your dick off" bj? If it's the latter I will be mightily impressed (and surprised).

I agree with this, believe it or not. The dildo thing has rarely been entertaining to me. At the same time, I could care less if she puts a real cock in her on camera or not. I'm interested in the woman, not what some other dude looks like in her.

The video was literally of Tom Cruise on Oprah...that may have made for an interesting scene. By interesting I mean...not interesting.

To your previous post (directed at me): please stop trying so hard. No one in here is taking any of this as seriously as you. You bitch and moan about it, yet you're still here. Go away if the product sucks so bad. Stop getting in debates you look foolish in (because you aren't beyond blowing red-faced insults). Enjoy the show or leave the theater.

This is all much simpler than you make it.

It's not being really being a White Knight, it's being a true fan from the beginning. I grew up as a teenager when Nikki was just 5 years older than me and I pretty much experimented/learned what sexuality was, looking at her pictures and videos. I protect her because 99% of the whining on this thread is either stupid, not constructive or very often both but it's in human nature to whine so I get that, I just don't agree with it! Whining gives nothing but a temporary relief to stress, anxiety and frustration but it won't make Nikki show her Full Monty sooner, it's childish and honestly, annoying. But don't believe I'm protecting Nikki, as if I was expecting something in return ...because you couldn't be farther from the truth! She's just my favorite model on the Internet, I became who I am today pleasuring myself to her XDD so you know ...there's a connection somewhere and I don't like when people attack her. Just as any true Rush fan or Nintendo fan would defend them both if haters would say ''Geddy Lee sings like a girl'' or ''There's no Halo on the Wii, it sucks!'' It's as simple as that. Nikki frustrates you Brix, it's obvious... that's what making you troll so much but honestly, it's not worth all the efforts! Nikki has a plan, she does what she wants, she will never listen to you no matter what you say or for how long you plague this thread and if you're so dissapointed or in denial of what she offers then maybe she's just not the kind of girl for you. You should take some time to think about that, it would do us all a lot of good!

What the...?

Look, I'm just heckling the whiners because they think they are the only ones allowed to have an opinion. They are stupid for believing that, but this is just CREEPY.

You bitch and moan about it, yet you're still here. Go away if the product sucks so bad. Stop getting in debates you look foolish in (because you aren't beyond blowing red-faced insults).

I am not "beyond blowing red-faced insults" (nice line btw) at you or others as aggressively stupid. I've explained this more than once to you: this is not a debate. This is me pointing out what sucks about Nikki's program. It's an opportunity for me and others to say both what they like and what they do not like. In other words: it's a forum. Get it...Getting it?

You accuse me of being like a Liberal (of some MSM kind) but if that's then case then by extension that would make you a Fascist. Here's an example to illustrate my point.

Imagine we're not on Freeones. Instead, imagine this is a forum dedicated to a restaurant that serves a world famous New England Chowder. I, being very well acquainted with the soup and enjoying much of what it has to offer have to come to find that the recipe is now somewhat tired - I've been eating here for years. I love the place and the basic inputs to the broth are top notch. It's just that it could use a little something extra to spice it up. So I go on this forum and say something to the effect of: "Yeah, Tom's New England Clam Chowder is great but it really is sort of old fashioned. I think it could use a lift. Something to give it a more modern flavour without totally sacrificing it's classic tradition. When is Tom going to stop adding so much flour to his soup? How about a little paprika or balsamic vinegar?" Then someone self-important pops up and says: "What you want to taste is fundamentally wrong - it wouldn't be Tom's chowder. It would ruin the soup. Tom would go out of business in a month if he listened to people like you. If you don't like Tom's Chowder then to hell with you - don't eat it. You can dislike it all you want but we don't to hear about it." It seems like this fellow believes he speaks for everyone on the forum. He likes to censure dissent. He doesn't like change. He doesn't like different ideas. He pretends that other points of view are irrelevant. He has a mediocre palette and poor sense of humour. He's a cunt. A cunty soup Nazi.

Like our Nazi, you too try to create the illusion that differing points of view are irrelevant and unwarranted. But your arguments don't amount to anything more than "I don't share that opinion." Why can't you just leave it there with the truth?