• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Name Some Guilty Pleasures

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I should stop going to that McDonald's. Some people throw fits on the internet. Real life situations anger me. They got my order wrong again. I wheeled back into the parking lot, jumped barefoot out of my truck not giving a shit, and charged the drive-thru window like a bull using language I wouldn't use here. The manager was a husky kid but recognized that I went a bit psycho and was backing away apologizing. I got my Filet O Fish and almost took his arm away with it. I apologized to the homeless guy on the way out for all the profanity. He went a bit catatonic at seeing me too.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Filet O Fish is absolutely a guilty pleasure for me. I hate that I like them, but I do. I am a very infrequent customer, but I will get those from time to time. How'd they fuck yours up? I had a fish sandwich somewhere else yesterday, and they undercooked it. Wasn't good anyway.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
How'd they fuck yours up?

It wasn't in the bag. It was a super tightly packed bag. He handed it to me. I asked politely, "All there?" He said, "Yeah". I said thank you and drove off knowing to make a quick right turn to pull over and check. I swear when I went back if that manager made the wrong move you guys would have seen me on YouTube pulling a Ken Patera.