• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SOLVED] Name pls, I'm not good in names :D

New here, first post! I'm looking for this brunette. I saw this scene in a compilation from reality kings.
But how do you attach a picture here?
Thanks alot!

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
If you can't put up a picture or if you aren't good at taking taking screen shots. (Use the Microsoft Snipping Tool for that) Then try putting up the link to the video that you saw. Best to use xvideos or xhamster as the host companies. Any other sites, may show up here with asterisks. If that happens then those sites would be banned here. And don't work around the word censor if a site is banned. It will only get you in trouble with the moderators.

I have a screenshot already, but it seems I can only post it by url? Insert link or insert image are the two options I see. And both are URL.

The Identifier

Administrator
Staff member
Platinum Member
It's Brigette aka. Brigitta Biggs from this scene - https://www.realitykings.com/scene/2221/double-fantasy

I have a screenshot already, but it seems I can only post it by url? Insert link or insert image are the two options I see. And both are URL.
Yes, so upload it to a site like ImageBam and then paste in the direct image link. Like so:

xcbcx.PNG