• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: I.D.s & clips ("Monique"? "Ice"?)

ice lafox

Thanks alot, Carlito! :thefinger

itsame said:
So nobody knows the first one still?

Ive found lots of galleries with her name monica or monique.

i assume you're sharing the info because you found links of her recently. do you (or anyone else) know her last name? full name? real name?would you mind sharing any of your interesting finds with the rest of us?

"Well how about getting with the program? Why don't you jump on the team and c'mon in for the big win?" :thumbsup:

Last edited:

this is better than nothing... practically GOLD. Thnx alot!! Much appreciated :bowdown: :thefinger :glugglug:

Thanks for the heads up, Superfly. I had been wondering about that for a while now. I hope no one took it the wrong way because I have used that alot. :thumbsup:

superfly2 said:
This one made me laugh.
Anyway don't worry, nobody seemed to take notice. ;)

Yea, it's funny now that i know i *unknowingly* flipped the bird at alot of people on this message board(lol!) -- my sincerest apologees to all!

Monique Fuentes also features in a latest release "Mami Culo Grande", she has a great big fuckable ass, and the movie also has ice la fox and a woman "victoria" i have been trying to find more info/pics/movies on but have had no luck.

Here is the link to the thread i made, which also has the link to see the trailer to mami culo grande, which is well worth seeing.

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=33719&highlight=mami+culo+grande

Awesome! I have been hunting on the net for about two months to track her down. Thanks!!!!

THANKS ALOT, EVERYONE. This thread is doing better than I thought it would. Keep it up. :thumbsup: (lol, thanx again superfly)