• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mixed Ethnicity

KimoraKlein

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
I personally think mixed ethnicity or "multiculti" girls are gorgeoussssss and often have unique features. I'm mixed myself (Chinese/Black). I'm actually making a um, "wishlist" of pretty mixed girls to try shoot scenes with. On my list already is Jayla Starr, she's Korean/Black.

Hit me with multiculti hotties you'd think would be good for me to munch on so I can possibly get in contact with them to make some spicy girl/girl scenes! :thumbsup:

KimoraKlein

Verified Babe
Why not Adrenalynn? She's mixed black and white.

That's so funny you mention her, she replied to one of my tweets yesterday and we're gonna try to set something up! She's fucking hot!

Yeah, she is!!! She's billed as a mix of different races on different sites but I thought I read or heard her say in an interview that her dad was black and her mom was white...:dunno: Either way...she's a fucking heatwave!!
0020.jpg

Dee is another. She's Puerto Rican and extremely hot IMO....Here lips and dimples are my favorite....

I don't care which mixed babe you pick as long as it involves me to :)

bump for you kim. Lets give this hottie more suggestions (although I really don't care who she is with as long as I can see her in action)

jaylastarr

lol Oh man, I'll know I'm famous when I get Eva Angelina to shoot with me. D: Sheena's got an ASSSSSS on her! Wow. :bowdown:

Thanks, all added to the list :]

OMG Eva Angelina called me the other day to shoot some content... I almost dropped the phone!!!!! I was trying so hard not to sound excited! lol I'll mention you to her! Maybe we can get a 3way popping or something... mmmmm :)