• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lora Morgan

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
She is credited as Morgan in many UK mags....
I HAVE to know who she is and where to find more... I bet Tunsty will know...
W h o is this ?

Attachments

• who.jpeg
    who.jpeg
    63.6 KB · Views: 3,243

georges

Staff member
Re: Knockout curvy babe ID please

unknown but quite fine :boobies:

BigNikkiFan said:
She is credited as Morgan in many UK mags....
I HAVE to know who she is and where to find more... I bet Tunsty will know...
W h o is this ?

Sorry, but I'm gonna have to blow what little reputation I have... haven't a clue :dunno:

BNF

Ex-SuperMod

Midknight said:
That would be Jasmine Grey

I can see why you said so, but after checking askjolene and the Freeones links, I do not think that she is Jasmine... The ID girl is almost certainly a euro-girl (based on the photographers) and has a squarer face... Thanks for the effort! :)

Well Im still going with Jasmine. I just checked the links and they all have her with straight hair and smileing so they dont resemble her all that great. The pictures I have of her she has wavy hair( just like above) and is looking more serious. Would almost bet money.

I've seen this girl before and remember her because I thought she looked like Valerie Bertinelli, (Mrs. Eddie Van Halen), when she was younger doing a 70's TV show.

The pics I saw of Jasmine Grey at Freeones don't look like this ID at all.

Anyone know who Morgan is?

Hi,

Can anyone tell me who this gorgeous girl is? I've seen her in many of the British top shelf mags - Mayfair, Men's World, Men Only etc. and she's called Morgan in them but does anyone know her full name, where she's from and if she's done any movies?

Luke

Attachments

• 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 2,944
Re: Anyone know who Morgan is?

Mymessages74 said:
Hi,

Can anyone tell me who this gorgeous girl is? I've seen her in many of the British top shelf mags - Mayfair, Men's World, Men Only etc. and she's called Morgan in them but does anyone know her full name, where she's from and if she's done any movies?

Luke

I've asked this question before, all I know is she is British.

It's so frustrating isn't it? I've only ever seen her in Paul Raymond mags and nowhere else. I hope she's done some other stuff. I'm praying it's hardcore! I've looked in Sportyones and on the Eurobabe Index but I can't find her on them.

This girl needs to be more well known. She's got a fantastic set of tits.

Luke

Yeah, it's not Jasmine Grey. Jasmine has a more pointy nose. How come Morgan is so elusive? She's been in the Paul Raymond mags a lot and she's always been called Morgan but that is where the trail ends.

I am aching to see more of Morgan. We need to more Morgan, damn it!

Agreed, if you ever see her harder pics or movies on sexclub.co.uk you'll notice she's not shy with a dildo.

I've seen the dildo vids of her on that site and she's easily the hottest girl I've seen on the top shelf in years. Why isn't she more well known?

Luke

I like the first set better. She looks bigger in this one.

Last edited: