• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lisa Sparxxx or Brandy Taylor

Lisa Sparxxx or Brandy Taylor

• Lisa Sparxxxx

Votes: 46 41.4%
  • Brandy Taylor

Votes: 65 58.6%

• Total voters
Which of these two BBW's would you bang?

tn12.jpg

brandytaylore_36.jpg

i like them both the same since they're both full figured sexy ladies and there's nothing more exciting than dangerous curves on hot women :)

jasonk282

Banned
Brandy, but to the OP these two are FAR from BBW's.

jasonk282

Banned
Have you looked at them lately?! They're still super fine though!

Yes I have I look at Brandy Talore every day, she is a sexy ass woman but far from a BBW. Well that's what I think.

habo9

Banned
Brandy by far , Im not into the other one at all , I click by Lisa if I ever see her on anything , far to slutty for my liking doesnt she just do massive gangbangs all the time with hundreds of guys?

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Yes I have I look at Brandy Talore every day, she is a sexy ass woman but far from a BBW. Well that's what I think.

Yeah, I also think it would be a stretch to call either of them BBW's. Thick? Yeah. BBW? Nah.

Anyway, I think they're both sexy as hell. And Lisa is a great performer. But Brandy's huge nipples kinda do it for me.

Well BBW's is all in the eyes of the beholder. Some guys consider girls who are very curvy or voluptous to be BBW's. Others called them thick instead. What really classifies a woman to be a thick or BBW, who knows! To me every woman is beautiful in their own way and they all love cock so as long as they crave the cock and have a pussy I'm down lol!

Last edited: