• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ladies, Is the Thong Dead?

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
dead-thong.jpg

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/celebrity/fashion/thongs-0210 :dunno:

Harley Spencer

I don't know and frankly I don't care.
Official Checked Star Member
No, the thong is not dead. We definitely still wear them, but those super sexy booty short styled panties are getting more popular. That doesn't mean the thong is dead. It's just not getting as much stigma as it did in previous years.

Personally, I don't like my butt. I wish it were more bubbly. So wearing that style underwear, where the bottom half of my ass is showing rather than my entire ass, makes me feel like my ass looks better, so I tend to prefer wearing those. Except when I work since I have to wear skin tight black dress pants, I wear thongs so that there's no panty lines. And I do shoot in thongs very often.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Nope, most girls I've been with wear thongs for the most part. Personally I hope the thong does die, women need to just go commando in the future.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
I sometimes wonder if I wore a thong to a job interview how that would make the interviewer feel. :2 cents:

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
I like ze booty shorts like in your pic way more anyway. :drool2: Briana's butt looks so br(i)elicious in that kinda panties! :drool2: :bowdown:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I should destroy you for the insinuation!
I feel like that's not a proportional response...

I like ze booty shorts like in your pic way more anyway. :drool2: Briana's butt looks so br(i)elicious in that kinda panties! :drool2: :bowdown:
Bri didn't even post in this thread, Scooter. The fuck are you talking about?

Dirk posted an epic picture of Harley in boy shorts, but nothing has been posted about any other OCSM.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Bri didn't even post in this thread, Scooter. The fuck are you talking about?

Dirk posted an epic picture of Harley in boy shorts, but nothing has been posted about any other OCSM.
Where have I said anything that Bri posted a pic in this thread, Sherlock?! Bri has posted pics of her bum in this kinda shorts very often in her threads! :tongue:

The pic I was talking about in this thread was the one Alex posted!

Aaliyah Love

I'm always ready to have sex!
Official Checked Star Member
HELL NO! I wear thongs in 90% of my scenes. Even when I bring the thong, fullback and booty shorts matching the bra I brought to set (yes, I AM anal retentive when shopping for lingerie that way.. gotta have OPTIONS!:) and the choice is not up to me, 9/10 photographers go with the thong.
Off camera, even, most fullback panties are uncomfy and ride up your butt, like the ones in the pic w the article. I'd be done with those in 2mins, tops! Picking my panties out of my ass in public like a real classy lady, no thanx!:)

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
HELL NO! I wear thongs in 90% of my scenes. Even when I bring the thong, fullback and booty shorts matching the bra I brought to set (yes, I AM anal retentive when shopping for lingerie that way.. gotta have OPTIONS!:) and the choice is not up to me, 9/10 photographers go with the thong.
Off camera, even, most fullback panties are uncomfy and ride up your butt, like the ones in the pic w the article. I'd be done with those in 2mins, tops! Picking my panties out of my ass in public like a real classy lady, no thanx!:)

I have to strongly disagree.
A hottie like you picks her ass in front of me, I'm ready to get married.