• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kellyanne Conway.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Why is Trump parading her out to speak for him? What is more difficult, looking at her or listening to her? Is this in his sinister plan to stop us from consuming news? I'll search the Apple store for a Kellyanne block app.

abc_gma_conway_161012a-410x220.jpg

Jack Davenport

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Oh for crissakes!

Kellyanne was cute as fuck but like all of us she is getting older. She also can give it back to liberals as good as she gets.

She looks a little rough in the mornings with her hair still damp and not much makeup but later in the day she starts to look better..
She's a Jersey girl, you should love her.

Johan

Why is Trump parading her out to speak for him? What is more difficult, looking at her or listening to her? Is this in his sinister plan to stop us from consuming news? I'll search the Apple store for a Kellyanne block app.

Because otherwise, he would have to rely on Katrina Pierson...

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Oh for crissakes!

Kellyanne was cute as fuck but like all of us she is getting older. She also can give it back to liberals as good as she gets.

She looks a little rough in the mornings with her hair still damp and not much makeup but later in the day she starts to look better..
She's a Jersey girl, you should love her.

That's what matters.

She's not that bad looking. She's not an eighteen-year-old people.

Time to realize people age.

bobjustbob

Jo, tell you what. I will touch you with my hand for 10 minutes any place you want if you never mention Katrina Pierson again.

Johan

Jo, tell you what. I will touch you with my hand for 10 minutes any place you want if you never mention Katrina Pierson again.

1) Being touched, anywhere I want buy a guy's hand, for 10 minutes ? Sorry, I'm not into that kind of things...
2) I like making fun of her too much to accept not to mention her ever again.

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
Conway makes her main money from the GOP and the SUPER-PAC (Which formerly backed Cruz)

http://fortune.com/2016/10/03/kellyanne-conway/

As Trump is not putting any serious money in his campaign, he is making deals with others to put in money and staff

He is in iot to milk his future job for his prsonal gain, and people like Conway can do th actual work

bobjustbob

1) Being touched, anywhere I want buy a guy's hand, for 10 minutes ? Sorry, I'm not into that kind of things...
2) I like making fun of her too much to accept not to mention her ever again.

Okay, Kellyanne belongs to you.

Councilor, at what time was she even cute? Post a video before she hit the wall. There must be something on your Betamax. Liberal ass ripper? She couldn't sell me tandoori chicken on a stick for a buck. I watch the news and she is more of a hack than Rachel Maddow. I'm going to the mall this weekend to ask Santa to make her go away.

why is trump parading her out to spread for him? What is more difficult, looking at her or listening to her? Is this in his sinister plan to stop us from consuming news? I'll search the apple store for a kellyanne block app.

the answer is obvious
-cream pie.jpg

bobjustbob

ace, be serious. I wouldn't fuck her with Shemp's dick.