• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Just post the thread with a straight face: Three UFOs will attack earth in 2012

UFO encounters became especially frequent in the middle of the 20th century, when it became impossible to disregard incidents of UFO sightings anymore. Special services started establishing special departments for air defense troops, secret laboratories were organized to study the phenomenon. It is not ruled out, that secret services have already had chances to study fragments of alien spaceships or even aliens themselves.

It is about time science should say its word regarding the problem, and it did. SETI (Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence), an independent non-commercial organization, released a sensational statement.

Three giant spaceships are heading towards Earth. The largest one of them is 240 kilometers wide. Two others are smaller. At present, the objects are beyond the orbit of Pluto.

The spaceships were detected by HAARP search system. The system, based in Alaska, was designed to study the phenomenon of northern lights. According to SETI researchers, the objects are nothing but extraterrestrial spaceships. They will be visible in optical telescopes as soon as they reach Mars's orbit. The US government has been reportedly informed about the event. The ships will reach Earth in December 2012.

The date of the supposed space contact with extraterrestrial civilization brings up thoughts about the Mayan calendar, which ends on December 21, 2012. Is it just a coincidence? Most likely, though, SETI researchers mistake the wish for the reality: fifty years of constant monitoring of space have not yielded any results.

Nevertheless, mankind only begins to explore space. We are just newcomers in this huge and unexplored world. Many believe that there are many other civilizations in space beside our own civilization.

Rumor has it that the Americans classified a lot of information about findings on the Moon. In 1988, a prominent Chinese official, a member of the nation's space program, unveiled pictures of human footprints on the lunar surface. The official stated that he had received the information from a reliable source and accused the Americans of concealing that information. The photos were dated from August 3, 1969 - two weeks after Armstrong and Aldrin stepped onto the surface of the Moon on July 20, 1969. Therefore, the materials of the lunar mission were studied and classified by NASA.

On March 15, 2009, The New York Times produced another sensation. The same Chinese official, Mao Kan, stated that he had obtained over than 1,000 secret NASA photographs depicting not only human footprints, but even a human carcass on the surface of the Moon. Some of the bones in the carcass were missing, the official said. The human corpse must have been dropped on the Moon from an alien spaceship, whereas the extraterrestrials kept some tissue samples for research.

The photos were taken by a lunar probe. The absence of air makes it possible to capture minute details from the lunar orbit. The pictures of the carcass were very clear.

Dr. Ken Johnston, former Manager of the Data and Photo Control Department at NASA's Lunar Receiving Laboratory, said that US astronauts had found and photographed ancient ruins of artificial origin on the Moon. Supposedly, US astronauts had seen large unknown mechanisms on the Moon. The data were classified by the US government.

Is all of that just spam or is it fantastic truth? Will we ever know?

http://english.pravda.ru/science/mysteries/22-12-2010/116314-giant_spaceships-0/

3868358743_ed3c9fca29.jpg

If so I hope I am taken to a Star Wars like universe. I don't care if I am a slave or not. Usually in that kind of sci-fi lore it is the slave who turns out to be the most powerful and ends up being the saviour. :cool:

I want to be a Jedi!

Great quote from Jack in MARS ATTACKS after hearing Congress is dead:

"RIGHT NOW THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HAVE TWO OUT OF THE THREE BRANCHES OF THE GOVERNMENT WORKING FOR THEM AND THAT AIN'T BAD." :elaugh:

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Lol, that is hilarious. I believe that other lifeforms exist outside of our universe. Are they advanced enough to travel to us? I say no.
I find these kind of articles funny, show me some proof. Not just quotes from random people.

I figure by now we would have a bit more substantial evidence than just home videos and so called secret government files that seem to be released 25-50+ years after the fact when everyone is dead or the last person involved is on their death bed and no real answers are able to see the light of day.

I remember hearing an actual scientist in astronomy say he is more eager to find microorganism on another planet than something like a Klingon. For finding a microorganism, still living, is more realistic to find.

If there really is life out there and they are so advanced what are they waiting for? We sure as hell wouldn't be able to keep them from showing themselves if we truly wanted to.

We as a world of people aren't that big. To believe so would be quite egotistical on our part and is what leads to travesties.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
So are they coming or not? :dunno:
Or is Whimsy just pulling a WTC7?
Ah fuck it. We're all dead, wether by the tentacles of others or our own hands.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
So, what you are saying is that by arriving on Earth in 2012 they are responsible for 9/11?

Do I have to put a YouTube video or something for you all to understand this spaceship 2012 threat!?!?!?!?!?

Don't worry, a Freeones member is alraedy on the case :tinhat:
Right, but the reptilians really are the ultimate fighters. They kill, hate, destroy and create suffering. Many extraterrestrial races had big wars in past with the reptilian race, a long time before earth got created from other cosmic races. They even created a moon for us, so they have control over our body and mind.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107269

"...a prologue recording a mutiny aboard the planetoid-sized Utu-class starship of the Fourth Imperium (a 7,000 year old technologically advanced multi-star system empire), the Dahak, led by its Chief of Engineering, the ambitious and psychopathic Captain Anu. Anu's ostensible reason for mutiny is to lead his followers to refuge on some remote planet where presumably the genocidal wrath of the "Achuultani", a mysterious alien race that periodically exterminates all intelligent life it can find, and which has destroyed the previous three Imperiums, will pass over them.

This impasse lasts for approximately 50,000 years, until the Earthling's early space program sends up one Lieutenant Commander Colin MacIntyre to map the dark side of the heavenly body Dahak had camouflaged itself as —the Moon — as a "dress rehearsal" for a similar trip scheduled for Mars..."

So much material, but media ignores, because media is under reptilian control. Actually 99,9 % of all information about our past and reality is a lie created trough control from reptilians. Earth is more than 200 billion years old and human are not from earth, we got here from other places in this and other universes. Actually time just exists in our dna system and creates a holographic projection - wich we call 3d & 4d reality. by expanding the dna strings to 12 we get multidimensional and out of this timesystem we live in.. time travel is possible and they do it since many years..

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
I figure by now we would have a bit more substantial evidence than just home videos and so called secret government files that seem to be released 25-50+ years after the fact when everyone is dead or the last person involved is on their death bed and no real answers are able to see the light of day.

I remember hearing an actual scientist in astronomy say he is more eager to find microorganism on another planet than something like a Klingon. For finding a microorganism, still living, is more realistic to find.

Yeah I saw something similar, I think they called them "extremeophiles". Micro-organisms that can survive nearly anywhere. ... p.s I'd want to be a Wookie, I hear they get all the chicks.

Whimsy you fool! The UFOs will attack Earth in 2012? What the fuck kind of corporate shill bullshit have you been listening to? I would have thought you of all people would know that all of this is bullshit, we've had discussions about this very subject deep into the night over a couple bottles of good wine on many occasions. We've held each other close and cried over the crumbling nature of our civilisations existence. I can't bare to see this direction you have chosen to take yourself in, this is not the whimsy I know and love. This is some shell of a human being who for some reason has been taken in by the corporate machine and is now being used to spread their bogus propaganda.

I don't know what has happened since we last met but they've obviously gotten to you I'm not sure how, it's probably not important at this point. But to see the fall of such a great soldier in this fight has left me ashamed of humanity as a whole and it makes me wonder if this fight should even be fought at all?

Is life really this precious?

If there are beings out there already who can change someone I love into this then there's really no hope for the rest of us is there? But then again, where would I go without this fight? My room at the shelter and my prints I sell at the market on Sundays are all I have.

No, this is my calling and I will fight any one of these sick sons of bitches to the death in order to save humanity from itself. For it is the only way they will truly be free from this self deluded tyranny they've allowed themselves to live under for this long and disgusting millennia.

My friends, what Whimsy does not want you to know is that the real threat is no out there beyond the stars, it's right here in front of our very eyes just waiting for their opportunity to strike and destroy us all. For you see they use minority opinion such as these to fool those among us with the mental capacity to fight them - once the time has come - to distract them which leaves the minds of the slow witted many open to their suggestion. This is why stories such as these come to light every so often, they are moving to the next stage of their plan that while invisible to the casual observer is a huge red flag to those of us who know what to look for.

What is it they hope to achieve I hear you ask? Death and enslavement is the short answer for those of you with short attention spans and as this is an internet message board I'm going to guess that's all of you - I'll be surprised if anyone actually makes it this far to be honest, you bunch of dog fucking cunts! The long answer is this: they want to eradicate 80% of the population so that they and their human scum supporters of which I suppose whimsy is now a member can live in complete comfort and decadence while those of us who weren't destroyed by the exploding rings of Saturn can be forced underground to work 23 hours a day in the salt mines only to be turned into a source of nourishment once we're past our prime for their younglings.

Proof? I'll give you fuckers proof!

ClintonBW_Highlighted.jpg

WAKE UP!

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Aliens have been giving me anal probes for about a year and a half, now nightly. At least, they have been since I joined FreeOnes.

You have to be amused by any spaceship that has the technology to be capable of interstellar travel yet would take years to reach Earth from the distance of Pluto's orbit.