• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ipad winner.....

Since the thread for the contest has been closed, I'm opening this one up. Who WON THE CONTEST FOR THE FREE IPAD?!?!?! What's going on?! Just wondering....

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Since the thread for the contest has been closed, I'm opening this one up. Who WON THE CONTEST FOR THE FREE IPAD?!?!?! What's going on?! Just wondering....

You didn't win. Douche bags were ineligible. Read the rules.

Sorry your mommy didn't fuck you in the ass this morning. I'm sure she was waiting for your father to come home so he could do that for her.

Funny thing is you just validated Andry's point.

Oh and knock off the attitude, your lucky this thread has lasted this long.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Sorry your mommy didn't fuck you in the ass this morning. I'm sure she was waiting for your father to come home so he could do that for her.

Aww, I like this guy. Can we keep him?

:D

I was thinking about starting an occupy:freeones over this...

Well... there really isn't a large government and corrupt politics to stop this one..... and I think the moderators would probably just laugh.

Show me the sarcasm first.

The shot at andron was not sarcastic, but retaliation.... the rest was suppose to be sarcastic....

Usage

Dictionary.com describes the use of sarcasm thus:

In sarcasm, ridicule or mockery is used harshly, often crudely and contemptuously, for destructive purposes. It may be used in an indirect manner, and have the form of irony, as in "What a fine musician you turned out to be!", "It's like you're a whole different person now...", and "Oh... Well then thanks for all the first aid over the years!" or it may be used in the form of a direct statement, "You couldn't play one piece correctly if you had two assistants." The distinctive quality of sarcasm is present in the spoken word and manifested chiefly by vocal intonation ...[9]

Hostile, critical comments may be expressed in an ironic way, such as saying "don't work too hard" to a lazy worker. The use of irony introduces an element of humour which may make the criticism seem more polite and less aggressive. Sarcasm can frequently be unnoticed in print form, oftentimes requiring the intonation or tone of voice to indicate the quip.[citation needed]

C.K. Lawrence

Closed Account
369ndw.jpg

:tongue: ;)

Ace Bandage

The one and only.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
I love what this thread has turned into. And to think I almost didn't click on the title...

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Still waiting on Gamelink to verify the winner.

Once I get the verification, the winner will be announced.