• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Immigration, Refugees, Asylum, Illegal aliens and everything in between

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
I will wait for the final result of the election but what I am sure about is that his border policies aren't the same ones that joe had and that he has a much tougher stance regarding illegal immigration.
He talks a good game with immigration. Deploying the US military or National Guard to expel immigrants will be an interesting tactic. Where does he get the funds for this exercise? Or the legal authority?

gmase

We will again disagree because in the very same link I posted above https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/in_focus/3179048/democratic-party-illegal-parallel-immigration/ , there are three important things that you have neglected to say, I quote:
Point 1) "Importantly, every migrant in the U.S. due to Biden’s CBP One app and CHNV program is as illegal as Jose Ibarra, the illegal immigrant charged with killing Laken Riley. Ibarra was arrested for illegally crossing the southern border in September 2022 and released into the U.S. by Biden on parole. The legal authority used to release him where he could kill Riley is the same legal authority used to parole inadmissible aliens through the CBP One app and CHNV program. There is no legal difference between the two." that leads to the conclusion that the Biden Harris administration clearly doesn't give a single serious fuck even if an illegal foreign criminal alien enters the country illegally
You mention Laken Riley and that situation is pretty fucked up. The murderer should not have been paroled - we can agree there. He was paroled due to capacity issues at the El Paso CPC.

Laken was killed in Georgia in February 2024. According to a local Georgia TV station, nearly 80 children and teens have been killed in Georgia during 2024. Killed - presumably - by homegrown Americans. That issue should get the same attention in my opinion.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/th...eath-georgia-2024/QIIBSL6QKFGR3NQSNLDOCNUM6I/

Trump came to Colorado last week to speak in Aurora and he gave a nice speech at a resort. What did he not do? He did not show any personal courage by traveling to any areas impacted by immigration. He played it safe at the Gaylord!

Last edited:

georges

Staff member
He talks a good game with immigration. Deploying the US military or National Guard to expel immigrants will be an interesting tactic. Where does he get the funds for this exercise? Or the legal authority?
I will ask you a rethorical question who let the border wide open and immigrants sneak into the country? The Biden administration is solely responsible for that. Maybe we can question of how were the funds managed during the Biden administration to preserve the southern border safety. But fact is that Joe didn't gave a single fuck about Border Patrol officers. And guess who was the endorsed and backed up as presidential candidate by the Border Patrol Union? Trump not Kamala

gmase

I will ask you a rethorical question who let the border wide open and immigrants sneak into the country? The Biden administration is solely responsible for that. Maybe we can question of how were the funds managed during the Biden administration to preserve the southern border safety. But fact is that Joe didn't gave a single fuck about Border Patrol officers. And guess who was the endorsed and backed up as presidential candidate by the Border Patrol Union? Trump not Kamala
Answering a question by not answering it and asking another. 🤷‍♂️