• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Illuminatii, chemtrails, lizardmen, conspiracy theories, nanotechnology and other horseshit.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
These kinds of things have debated for decades. By decades I mean the internet years. Richard C. Hoagland, John Lear, Alex Jones, Jeff Rense, David Icke and scores of others preach their theories and gather followers. Amongst these followers are people that believe that the government implants things under their skin and have encounters with Bigfoot. Secret societies and "Documented cases" where aliens have taken them aboard ships to do experiments.

Are you one of these believers? Is the evidence 100% rock solid just because it has been posted on the Internet by those above questionable sources? My belief is that this is the new science fiction. What do you think?

I know that the goverment is hiding something from us. But it certainly isn't about aliens and Illuminati. It's still nice to talk and watch TV-shows about it, but they take themselves too seriously. This stuff belongs to Hollywood.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I do believe Obama is a moon juicing illuminati nazi lesbian communist alien who single-handedly caused 9/11, Hurricane Katrina and morgellon's. And you know it's true because it's right here on the interweb.

What I find amazing about folks who subscribe to theories of this sort is that the more proof stacks up against their particular conspiracy theory, the harder they dig in their heels, and the more convinced they become of how correct they are. Then follows the persecution complex and the holier than thou attitude.

It's pretty predictable and amusing in most cases.

What I find amazing about folks who subscribe to theories of this sort is that the more proof stacks up against their particular conspiracy theory, the harder they dig in their heels, and the more convinced they become of how correct they are. Then follows the persecution complex and the holier than thou attitude.

It's pretty predictable and amusing in most cases.

Well, obviously the shitty quality of evidence and sources for your conspiracies can be written off due to "suppression" by [insert shadowy thing here] and the rock solid nature and pervasiveness of the evidence against your conspiracies can be written off as "misinformation" spread by [insert shadowy thing here]. Because [insert shadowy thing here] is so powerful and controlling, obviously the better and more substantial something is the more likely it is to be manufactured by [insert shadowy thing here] and the worse and more half-assed it is, the more likely it is to be "The Truth" since the lack of quality and credence is obviously due to everything it has stacked against it by [insert shadowy thing here].

It makes perfect sense when you're crazy.

Well, obviously the shitty quality of evidence and sources for your conspiracies can be written off due to "suppression" by [insert shadowy thing here] and the rock solid nature and pervasiveness of the evidence against your conspiracies can be written off as "misinformation" spread by [insert shadowy thing here]. Because [insert shadowy thing here] is so powerful and controlling, obviously the better and more substantial something is the more likely it is to be manufactured by [insert shadowy thing here] and the worse and more half-assed it is, the more likely it is to be "The Truth" since the lack of quality and credence is obviously due to everything it has stacked against it by [insert shadowy thing here].

It makes perfect sense when you're crazy.

Sounds like you've had some experience making arguments of this sort. You're really Ericwhatever, aren't you?

:suspicious:

Sounds like you've had some experience making arguments of this sort. You're really Ericwhatever, aren't you?

:suspicious:

No, of course not. My posting is nothing like his. And of course there are people on this board who know my real name and have seen my face and can readily confirm I am not him. So... uh, I guess the "logical" conclusion is that, of course, I must be him. The evidence against it seems too great for it to not be the case. Huh... I'm gonna have to find something flimsy to prove I'm not him.

Wait, I got it...

I heard from a guy who knows a guy that apparently David Icke and Alan Jones have said I am absolutely not that other guy. Also...

You're really Ericwhatever, aren't you?

...I believe it's spelled, "Commander Potato".

BlkHawk

Closed Account
...I believe it's spelled, "Commander Potato".

Now fun is fun, but I believe calling a certain member "Commander Potato" demeans the original "Commander Potato".

Michael_Dukakis_in_tank.jpg

Props where props due, Michael Dukakis wanted to be Commander Potato in Chief.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I have to stop and ponder a moment, did Chris Carter ever fathom that The X-Files needed a disclaimer explicitly stating that it wasn't a documentary so that the Commander Potatoes of the world wouldn't raise a toy army of tater tots, French fries, and potato chips?

Also, this thread deserves an "Excellent" rating. :D

I heard commander potato was putting together a pickle army to invade McDonalds.......just sayin

I do believe that the world is being ruled by some gay jewish communist freemasons

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Now fun is fun, but I believe calling a certain member "Commander Potato" demeans the original "Commander Potato".

So should we start referring to him as Lieutenant Commander Potato of the Troll Squad?

You sure you aren't thinking of Quayle, not Dukakis? And of course in that case it's Commander Potatoe (the "E" is silent).

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
When listening to these Commander Potatoes, take careful to the words they use. Evidence, documented, reported, concluded, investigated. All of these words suggest truth and trust. That's the cover they use for their flimsy claims. Questioning these documents, evidence, reports, and investigations sends the Commanders into a tizzy. They will never consider a doubt. Never question their sources. They are all smarter then the common man thus have the best understanding of their...whatever the fuck they are selling. Common sense reasoning tells us that thunderbirds, lizardmen, and Bigfoot aren't real. Anybody ever found any dead ones. Chemtrails. Anybody fly into these clouds and tested what is in them? And why is this being done during the day? Wouldn't they want to do it at night when people can't see them? Yet people still buy into all of this. The best they can come up with is a government cover-up.

SabrinaDeep

Official Checked Star Member
Denying that governments hide stuff from us is impossible. It's a fact admitted by the same governments that there are top secrets files that can't be disclosed before a certain number of years "for the public safety". Since this is the case, obviously there is something that we are not supposed to know and that we don't know. Chemtrails? Illuminati? I don't know, but hiding stuff certainly fuels speculation and does not help the cause of anti conspiracy theorists.

Red XXX

Official Checked Star Member
Illuminatii, chemtrails, lizardmen, conspiracy theories, nanotechnology and other horseshit! What no man made global warming! :naughtystep:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/red-xxx said:
Red XXX[/URL][/B], post: 8215334, member: 55251"]Illuminatii, chemtrails, lizardmen, conspiracy theories, nanotechnology and other horseshit! What no man made global warming! :naughtystep:

I'll warm your globes...