• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I just ate a stripper out

I usually go to strips clubs 3 times a year and I've been going to the same one for years. I had today off and went during happy hour. There was a latina girl with a big ass performing on stage. After an hour of drinks, I saw her again on stage and knew I needed a private dance from her. I went up to her and told her I wanted a dance. I've been to this club before and strippers are not supposed to take their thongs off in the lap dance area. Usually, it depends on the girl, some will and some won't. This girl had no problem. I started to rub her pussy and was waiting for her to tell me to stop but she didn't say a thing. Then I inserted my fingers into her and started to finger her. I was expecting her to pull my finger out and get a bouncer to beat my ass up but nothing. I inserted two fingers into her and starting to finger her some more. She shoved her pussy closed to my face and I couldn't resist the temptation. I shoved my tongue deep into her pussy and started munching away. Fuck me. All this from a $25 lap dance. She ask if I wanted another dance. Hell fucking yeah. We weren't even in a private room. There was a guy next to me and he couldn't do half of the shit to the dancer he was with. Best lap dance I've ever experienced. She told me for $225, we can go to the champagne room and she will give me the best bj ever. I told her I was out of cash and would come back. She told me it better be this week and we kissed on the lips and that was that. I went home and used tons of mouthwash to wash my mouth. Who knows how many guys already performed oral pleasure on her but that ass.....I was tempted to give her a rimjob but I didn't. Fuck me. She was 24 and had a daughter and just started working at the club. Anyone else with their own lap dance/stripclub story?

You didn't have $225? Lame.

My first and only strip club experience - this one place that had lost it's liquor license and were charging $10 a pitcher of Coke.

These two ladies came over to our table after performing and we were talking for a bit before the bouncer came over and demanded we buy them a drink before we continued. We were like fuck that. The plan was to come back after the club closed and meet up with them. We ended up hooking up with these other girls at a party and never came back.

Cool story hombre.

Cool story bro. One time after a stripper danced for me, I gave her a rimjob, we had a 69 and full sex and I came straight into her mouth, and it cost me quite a bit less than $225.

By stripper, you meant hooker, right?

Oh.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Although somewhat infrequent, you do realize that HIV can be spread through oral sex, right? Also, all the Listerine in the world won't prevent an infection, especially if there is any direct exposure to your circulatory system (which all of us regularly possess below the gumline to some extent). Just a thought.

Although somewhat infrequent, you do realize that HIV can be spread through oral sex, right? Also, all the Listerine in the world won't prevent an infection, especially if there is any direct exposure to your circulatory system (which all of us regularly possess below the gumline to some extent). Just a thought.

You had to be the buzzkill didnt ya

I told her I can't believe she let me do all that to her during a lap dance. She said I looked like a nice guy. Damn, her ass was so big. Wanted to eat her ass out and have her poop ebola all over my face.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
For $225 a bitch better iron my shirts and give me the cleanest kitchen floor I've ever had too.

Jagger69

You had to be the buzzkill didnt ya

The real buzzkill would be if it really happened. You need to keep your big head engaged when the urge is to be dominated by your little one.

I guess being the young dude you are who was still shitting in his pants in 1990 that you'd indiscriminately eat out some stripper then?

The real buzzkill would be if it really happened. You need to keep your big head engaged when the urge is to be dominated by your little one.

I guess being the young dude you are who was still shitting in his pants in 1990 that you'd indiscriminately eat out some stripper then?

You ageist

Ya. I told myself no nasty shit and I won't spend over $100 before I left my house. I did good on the money part but the nasty part, not so much. I guess it was just in the moment, being buzzed and dat ass.

Jagger69

You ageist

LOL In this case, yeah, I guess I am. Because young and male can equal stupid sometimes. By the way, you still didn't answer my question.

I told her I can't believe she let me do all that to her during a lap dance. She said I looked like a nice guy. Damn, her ass was so big. Wanted to eat her ass out and have her poop ebola all over my face.

Ebola is one thing. Here's a menu of some other pathological delights you can get from that type of indiscriminate activity.

Poliomyelitis
Norovirus acute gastroenteritis
Giardiasis
Hepatitis A
Hepatitis E
Rotavirus
Shigellosis (bacillary dysentery)
Typhoid fever
Vibrio parahaemolyticus infections
Enteroviruses
Cholera
Clostridium difficile
Cryptosporidiosis
Ascariasis
Entameba histolytica
Escherichia coli
Tape worms

Sound like fun? Call me a buzzkill all you want but y'all need to think before you dine on some stripper's pussy or rectum.

Not trying to be a dick but I know a lot about the dangers of this type of activity. Just be careful, OK? ;)

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
For $225 a bitch better iron my shirts and give me the cleanest kitchen floor I've ever had too.

Someone do me a solid, and rep this wise, and experienced gentleman for me please....seeing as how the powers that be, can't seem to understand how stupid it is, to restrict us in the manner they do.