• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How to Know the Russia Hacking the Election is BS

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
In all the talk about this I can't believe I haven't heard this before from anyone.

If the Democrats, The GOV, Their Media, and so many other jerkoffs actually think that Russia stole the election for Trump
then why is NOBODY proposing changing the voting system to prevent it in 2020?
They say Russia hacked the election.
Hacked what? I guess they mean the electronic voting machines.
So get rid of them.
Unless they mean that Russia had spies in many thousands of voting places in the country.

So thats it.
If they thought it was true they would be doing something to prevent it in the next election.
They aint.

So get rid of them.

No they don't mean that.

Unless they mean that Russia had spies in many thousands of voting places in the country.

No they don't mean that either.

They're talking about cyber hacking and the propaganda use of what that gleans. You know, like the DNC emails, etc.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Oh it was Russia who stole the emails which exposed crimes and corruption.
Thats what they are talking about?
The email servers that were wide open with no security.

New respect for Tucker for going against this liar

Boot is not his real name.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
In all the talk about this I can't believe I haven't heard this before from anyone.

If the Democrats, The GOV, Their Media, and so many other jerkoffs actually think that Russia stole the election for Trump
then why is NOBODY proposing changing the voting system to prevent it in 2020?
They say Russia hacked the election.
So get rid of them.

So thats it.
If they thought it was true they would be doing something to prevent it in the next election.
They aint.

Totally agree. Of the thousands of machines used, yet to find one corrupted.

Donald Jr answered "I love it", especially in the summer" when Rob Goldstone informed him that "The Crown Prosecutor of Russia [...] offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to [Donald Trump's] campaign."

Wether Russia had those documents or not, doesn't matter. The simple fact that the Trump campaign tried to obtain them from a foreign government is collusion. The moment when Donald Jr. sent the email to Rob Goldstone, telling him he was interested into getting these documents, he commited collusion.

Now, what's still unsure is wether this was criminal or not :
Did they got or were they planning to get something of value from a foreign source ? That would be a crime
Was it conspiracy, did they got or were they planning to get stolen materials ?

But the collusion thing is now 100% sure.

DEmCE67VwAEiot7.jpg

If there was hacking I doubt it was from Russians, just get rid of the machines, I heard they were owned by Soros which doesn't sound great

If there was hacking I doubt it was from Russians, just get rid of the machines, I heard they were owned by Soros which doesn't sound great

Ok, let's pause hear.
Trump won Michigan by 0.22% (10,164 votes), Pennsylvania by 0.73% (44,292 votes) and Wisconsin by 0.77% (22,748 votes). Winning these 3 states would have ensureds Hillary's victory. But still, even when his own machines are used for the election, Soros couldn't trick them to make Hillary win these 3 states ? Instead he prefered to spend millions in paid protesters who accomplished nothing except giving liberals a bad name with that "Rape Melania" sign ?
Seriously ?!

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Yes. No matter how hard they tried the people of the USA hate this woman.
Johan you seem to love defending her.
Why don't you do some research into Libya before and after Hiliary.
Find out what happened to those people thanks to her.
Millions of innocent people who never even raised a rifle to defend themselves.

See your world view comes from Fake News.
Everything you think you know is a product of lies.
Can't you see that?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Yes. No matter how hard they tried the people of the USA hate this woman.
Johan you seem to love defending her.
Why don't you do some research into Libya before and after Hiliary.
Find out what happened to those people thanks to her.
Millions of innocent people who never even raised a rifle to defend themselves.

See your world view comes from Fake News.
Everything you think you know is a product of lies.
Can't you see that?

I think You Misunderstand Johan's and mine perspective on Clinton (versus Trump!)

I think he sees her like i do:

She is far from the best choice. But in the end, between Trump and her, she was the far better choice, next to Trump.

I am sure that Johan, like me, thinks that Sanders should have won the Democratic candidacy - and that he should (and would) have been the best president right now

Donald Jr answered "I love it", especially in the summer" when Rob Goldstone informed him that "The Crown Prosecutor of Russia [...] offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to [Donald Trump's] campaign."

Wether Russia had those documents or not, doesn't matter. The simple fact that the Trump campaign tried to obtain them from a foreign government is collusion. The moment when Donald Jr. sent the email to Rob Goldstone, telling him he was interested into getting these documents, he commited collusion.

Now, what's still unsure is wether this was criminal or not :
Did they got or were they planning to get something of value from a foreign source ? That would be a crime
Was it conspiracy, did they got or were they planning to get stolen materials ?

But the collusion thing is now 100% sure.

DEmCE67VwAEiot7.jpg

There is so much wrong in this post that I don't know where to start.

Did you know that prior to [NOBABE]Lyndon Johnson's [/NOBABE] presidency that it was legal for foreigners to donate to U.S. presidential campaigns?

Did you know that it is not illegal for a foreign national to work for a U.S. presidential campaign? (There was a whole lot of collusion between the Trump campaign and Nigel Farage and no one is bitching about it.)

That would include providing opposition research about an opponent.

Did you know that Donald Trump Jr. Did not violate any statute by meeting with Russians.

No, you didn't know any of that. You'd rather post crap from your favorite blogs.

Exactly.

I've stated countless times that Hillary was a terrible choice from the Democratic party, both as a politician and as a candidate..
I said countless times how I'm 100% sure Sanders would have won against Trump, fair and square.
I've said countless time thar real progressives such as Bernie Sanders or Elisabeth Warren are much better than establishment Democrats.

Choosing between Sanders and Hillary is like chosing between wine and vinegar. But choosing between Hillary and Trump is like choosing between vinegar and piss.

Also I wasn't defending her, I was just answering the assumption that the voting machines were owned by Soros and, therefore, if someone hacked the election, it was him.