• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Help ID: Ebony/Light Black - Girl or the DVD movie that includes her scene

Hi, there was a scene I remember, but I have no recall of the DVD title. I only have vague descriptions so bare with me:

The girl in question was ebony, but more light-skinned than the other actresses in the movie. She had a scene where she greeted a black man at the door and I believe she was wearing silk robes with her undergarments on. Later on, she was joined by at least 1 other guy (maybe more). She had straight, I think jet black hair. Most distinctly, she was wearing glasses for most of the scene and it was a gangbang.

The DVD title is exclusively featuring black members. It was an ebony-themed film title. There may have been a caucasian actor featured, but the women were all black or close to an ebony ethnicity. This was a pretty old title. The girl in question, who has one particular scene I'm interested in the DVD title, no longer performs I believe. She had an official website and part of the closing message for its shut-down of the domain was that she "no longer performs" and to "leave her alone." Her name may have started with Janelle or Gabrielle, but I'm doubtful. It's just a hunch in case this helps narrow it down further for anyone who can help. I believe the title had at least one of the following words, but again I doubt my accuracy: "black," "ebony," "dirty," "young." Sorry for the vagueness. I think the key points is that she had glasses on (at some point she may have taken them off during the cumshot I believe) and it was a gangbang. Thanks for all the help!

Edit: Hmm... Now that I think about it... My memory might be even worse than I thought. Maybe she wasn't wearing glasses at all... But let's just go with that she does for simplicity's sake. Sorry again; thank you!