• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Having fun with girlfriends big tits at the pub

ILuvPuppies

Reading this makes me horny
My girlfriend and liked to hang at the local pub at least a couple of nights a week. It was a place that had its regulars, so you knew almost everyone there. Some I considered friends but most were just aquaintances. Drinking buddies. Mostly guys but a few women as well.
Every guy there was always hitting on my girlfriend and some women too. She was always the hottest girl there. At first it used to piss me off but then I realized how much she enjoyed the attention. Other guys drooling over her turned her on. And at the end of the night she would fuck me like a beast.
So I was ok if she flirted a bit. When we went out to the pub she always tried to look hot. She would wear some pretty sexy clothes showing lots of cleavage. Sometimes she would wear a transparent shirt. The guys loved it.
At first nothing happened. The guys would just drool when she was with me. Eventually she got a bit riskier. She would let me grope her big tits in the bar in front of everyone. I even convinced her to quickly flash her tits to me. At first she made sure that only I could see but eventually some of the other guys got a peek of her beautiful tits and nipples.
This one particular evening we walked into the pub and sat down with 2 guys that I consider friends. We were also chatting with the people at the next table. 2 guys and 2 women that we knew. We decided that we would put the tables together so we had a group of 8. We were drinking quite a bit that and my girlfriend was getting frisky.
First she was pulling her top down to show off her fantastic cleavage. As time went on she was getting more frisky and was pulling her top and bra down to give everyone a quick glimpse of her nipples.
After a few drinks we decided that it was time for a couple of shots. Everyone ordered a different kind of shooter. My girlfriend wanted a tequila shot and wanted me to have one with her. But I hate tequila. I didn't want one but my girlfriend ordered it for me anyway. Everyone gets there shots. My girlfriend and I are the only ones drinking tequila so we get prepared. We have our tequila shots and lemon in front of us. And we wet the back of our hand and pour salt on it so we can lick the salt off your hand before pounding the tequila.
That's when I came up with an idea. I told my girlfriend that the only way I'm pounding this tequila shot is if I get to lick the salt from her nipple. Of course she blushed and said no. But I was persistent. I told her we could do it together.
She laughed at my suggestion but finally agreed. I had to take her right breast. She took the left because she could lick that one easier.
No one else at the table knew what we had planned. So as everyone pounds their shooters, we waited until they were done. My girlfriend pulls her top down under her big tits then pulls her tits out of her bra. She then licks her fingers and rubs her nipples to get them wet. I pour the salt on her nipples and say to her let's do it. I lick the salt from her right nipple pound the tequila and suck on the lemon as a chaser. At the same time my girlfriend grabs her left breast lifts it to her face and licks the salt from her nipple, then pounds the tequila shooter and sucks on the lemon. She then very quickly put her boobs back in her bra and shirt. Blushing while she did it.
Everyone at the table was in shock. They all got a good laugh. A couple guys made comments that they wanted to do tequila shots the same way. I told them that they had to convince her. The one guy was bold enough to ask her. She blushed and looked away from everyone.
She sat quiet for a moment then looked at me and said what do you think. I told her I was up for it but it was her decision. To my surprise she went for it. I was unsure if I really wanted her to do it. There was 6 other people with us. Did I want them licking salt from her nipples.
Believe it or not it was harder talking a couple of the guys into doing it then it was her. I'm just thinking how could you say no to licking her hot nipples. Even the 2 women that were with us wanted a shot at it.
Eventually everyone was convinced. We all took turns licking salt from her nipples and drinking tequila shooters. It was fucking hot.
It got her quite aroused. I'm thinking that she was going to fuck me silly when we got home. That's not what happened though.
As the night was winding down she was groping my cock under the table. I told that we should get going. We called a taxi and finished our drinks while we waited.
She was horny that night. So much that as soon as we got in the back seat of the taxi she was grabbing my rock hard cock. I'd pull her hands away but she kept at it. So I just gave in. She started feeling my cock over pants. She then unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out and started stroking it. I don't think the taxi driver knew what was going on. His view in the mirror would have been blocked.
But when she went down and started slobbering on my cock he knew what was going on. Sloppiest blowjob she ever gave me. I'm sure she was trying to be as loud as possible to make sure he could hear her slobbering on my cock. I tried to stop her but she wouldn't allow it. She just kept sucking until I exploded in her mouth. And kept sucking some more. Wow. Best blowjob of my life. The taxi driver never said a word. I thought he would have pulled over and asked us to leave the the van.