• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

harry potter?

I do. But I did put the book down to do it with a buddy of mine. I have priorities you know. :)

I like the fourth one the best.

4G63

Closed Account
I like your passion for books! But for me a book is second to happiness in our real world.

i look forward to reading it, but i don't plan on waiting in line at midnight tonight to get it. i'll probably just borrow it from a friend once they've finished reading it.

they're pretty good books, but obviously nothing earth shattering. i think my favorite one was the 3rd book, but my memory is a little hazy, so i could be wrong about that. it was my fav book, but least fav movie.

harold said:
now come on who amoung us reads potter. i for one have and i plan on waiting in line for the new bo :nanner: ok! anyone ealse PUMPED
I'm excited about it, I ordered it months ago from Amazon. I know they are kids books and really quick reads but JK Rowling is increadibly clever. Like speaking in parsal tounge, parsal means split, and a snakes tounge is split at the end, I like that kind of stuff. Of course I agree that the book isn't life changing or earth shattering but they are entertaining, and thats why I like them.

my kid and wife read it but i dont. i will start when harmione (dunno how to spell it) starts to get screwed by potter and weasley in a double penetration shag fest

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Bought the last book to see what the hype was all about - preferred the "Chronicles of Narnia" books by C. S. Lewis anyway

harry potter rocks.

Last edited by a moderator:
read until the second book. Some of my brothers have the rest

It's not my kind of literature, but i accept is a pretty good book series, for all ages.

I like the books starting from the 3rd... but now please: tell me who dies into the 6th book, I'm sure there is some english around here who knows that

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
dirtypsycho said:
snape kills dumbledore in this one, for those who care.

Thank you! I've been dying to ask who snuffed it in this one...
I take it Snape was a baddie all along....

I figured that, but I'm sure he wants to die to find someone and bring it back to the life

oh how i despise harry potter, picked up one book ot throguh like 15 pages and threw it out

Pot heads ok, it's getting better now the books and films are getting darker. You cant beat trad fantasy literature like John Fowles - the magus and lord of the rings by Tolkein though but for what HP is, it's great escapism and enthralling and i've ordered the new book already.

I'm a Pottermaniac. I've read all of them. I guess I just find the whole "magic" thing interesting.
BTW, bought the "Half-Blood Prince" at the 12:00am release, and had it read by 9:00am that morning.
I think I've re-read it, like 4 times.