• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hard to find this hot babes!

Hello all,

I've been looking for this 4 hot babes for some time now and I definitely need your help with them.
Would like to thank you all in advance for any bit of help you can provide and last I put double links for every picture in case some of them do not load.. you just click the direct image link and you will see it. :)
Click the links to see the bigger pictures:

edit: first babe has an id request thread elsewhere so link removed

This one after some search and effort I found out its from Sexualité: mode d'emploi (2000) (Director: Ovidie) but I have issues in finding the name of this exact girl from the old french cast.

This is from a commercial so its a long shot.

Last again from a commercial in a russian site sorry for the small picture (not to mention I do not speak russian and I don't even know how to translate that).

Last edited by a moderator:
:facepalm: How many threads are you going to start on the first girl? (#1 Girl in Pink) :facepalm:

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?849306-Help-with-this-girl

Give us a break! :mad:

Well I wanted to look for a few different gals and I said I should add that one to this so I only bump 1 topic so I don't take up to much space, so others can also look for what they want, didn't want to be overly intrusive.

But how about you.. not constructive at all, heck that topic I didn't bump in quite some time but you looked at the post history o_O just to bring that point up.. buddy you got to much free time, for sure relax a bit.

Have a nice day.