• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Guide to the ID Section - Read Before Posting!

SharkyTime

Yes, these words change as I post more!
The ID/Name the Babe section has been created so that you, the board members, can help one another identify the babe in unlabeled pictures/videos that you may have on your computer, or that you run across while browsing the internet.

To make a post to get your babe ID'd, do the following:

1.) Make sure you're a registered member to the message board and you're logged in.

2.) Click the orange "+ Post New Thread" button, which is located on the upper left hand side of the forum.

3.) To post an image you can do this in one of two ways:

• Use the attach picture icon (
    attach.gif
    ) to attach 1-3 images.
  • Host pictures on an image hosting site by using the insert icon (
    insert_icon.JPG
    ). Please note if you choose this option you MUST use a site meant for hosting images, not link directly from someone else's site (i.e. hotlinking).

For more info on using hosting sites plus a list of sites that allow adult content, click here.

4.) All attached images must be verified on the board by moderators. The moderators do their best to approve attachments ASAP, but they have lives too! So please BE PATIENT!

5.) Sometimes people don't know who the babe is, or if the board is busy, your thread will get quickly buried. Please be courteous and keep your thread bumping to a minimum. If you excessively "bump" your thread, this could lead to consequences from a warning to a ban of your account.

Good luck with getting your babe identified! If you have any questions, please consult the Official Board Rules or PM a moderator for help!

Petra
Hello. Total newbie! I tried posting a couple jpgs on the Babe ID page, but none of the icons would allow me to upload pics. URL was the only choice. Am I doing some thing wrong?

The Identifier

Staff member
Gold Member
Hello. Total newbie! I tried posting a couple jpgs on the Babe ID page, but none of the icons would allow me to upload pics. URL was the only choice. Am I doing some thing wrong?
You are not doing anything wrong; it's just the way things are.

You cannot physically upload an attachment (ie. use Freeones for hosting images) until new members have established themselves to a certain extent. ie. made a certain number of posts and also built up a certain amount of 'reaction score' to go with it.

You'll just have to use links to media hosted elsewhere like you have done with your first thread for the time-being.

The first post of this thread that you were referencing could do with an update because it is several years old and no longer completely accurate, however the topic of why the attachment feature isn't appearing for some people has been mentioned in the last few posts in here recently which you obviously didn't see.

Below is a screenshot of what you currently see compared to what you or anyone else reading this can expect to see in the future after the ability to upload attachments is unlocked.

partial.PNG

full.PNG

RobbyLee75

Spank me, I'm a newbie!
Maybe I'm not very smart but I can't seem to upload a pic from my computer to a new thread? I'm on a Mac computer? All of the "load image" buttons are requesting a URL?

The Identifier

Staff member
Gold Member
Maybe I'm not very smart but I can't seem to upload a pic from my computer to a new thread? I'm on a Mac computer? All of the "load image" buttons are requesting a URL?
As explained in the previous post above yours, new users such as yourself are limited to entering URLs to display images.

This means you need to use an image host such as imagebam.com or pixhost.to to upload your image. There are loads of different image hosting options out there.

Once uploaded to your host of choice, it will give you a link to your pic which you can simply paste into the box

Alternatively, you can just type IMG tags around the direct link you your image.

e.g.

Code:
[IMG]https://imagehost.com/filename.jpg[/IMG]