• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Gorgeous Brunette!!!

This girl appeared a while back on a few solo sites (Met-Art, Femjoy, etc.) under the names Veronika I., Juliasa, Jubisha, etc. but I haven't been able to find anything recently. Does anyone know if she's still active, what her name is, etc. ??? Any help will be much appreciated!! Veronika I 14.jpgVeronika I 16.jpgVeronika I- 5.jpg

Veronika I in Met-Art, aka Martha P in FemJoy, aka Julisha in Domai aka Juliasa in GoddessNudes.

She has a post here, with many galleries and stuff; maybe you can ask... :dunno:

Thanks Rainbow!! I had actually done a post in that thread a while back and forgot about it!! Maybe if I've got the crews on two boards looking somebody will recognize her!!

I didn't realize that you have already answer in that thread... :facepalm: xD

Anyway, searching by her names in google you can find all his galleries, when she does something new, will appear in google...
But yeah, if someone has new material or some stuff... well, it will be welcome. :yesyes:

Yeah, I've got all of the galleries from femjoy, met-art, domai, etc. It looks like she may not have done anything in a while. She may be one of these girls who did a few sets and then got out of the biz', so to speak. That's why I was trying to find out if anyone knew of her doing other sets, etc. under a different name. If anyone knows of a different alias for her or another site where she appears I sure would appreciate it. If anyone is looking for all of the sets I am aware of, you can go to theNUDE.eu and use Julisha, Juliasa or Veronika I. to find her work.

This girl appeared in a bunch of sets for met-art, domai, etc. some time back and I started this thread to see if there were any new sets or other aliases that I might find her with... but no luck so far. Thought I'd bring it back up again and see if anyone might have some info! Never know when you might get lucky (so to speak)! Anyone have any info on names, sets or if she's still active?