• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

GOP Lawmaker threatens to resist police officers. "Send bachelors and come heavily armed".

Republican lawmaker suggests he would shoot state troopers if sent to get him for climate vote

Oregon state Sen. Brian Boquist (R) on Wednesday suggested that he would shoot state troopers if Gov. Kate Brown (D) sends them to round-up Republican lawmakers denying Democrats the quorum to vote on a climate bill.

“This is what I told the superintendent,” Boquist said, referring to OSP Superintendent Travis Hampton. “Send bachelors and come heavily armed. I’m not going to be a political prisoner in the state of Oregon. It’s just that simple.”
https://twitter.com/PatDooris/status/1141464157574684673/video/1

Oregon is set to pass a new climate bill through the Democratic-controlled state legislature despite objections from the GOP.
Senate Republican Leader Herman Baertschiger Jr. on Tuesday said that his caucus was “prepared to take actions” to prevent the bill from passing, according to The Oregonian, eschewing democratic norms.

Although Democrats hold a supermajority in the state Senate, they are unable to vote on the measure if a certain number of the chamber’s 20 Republicans don’t show up for votes.
Brown hinted Wednesday that state troopers might be sent to round-up the uncooperative lawmakers, saying in a statement that she is “in close communication with Oregon State Police.”

Boquist's office did not immediately respond to a request for comment on his remarks.
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-...ests-he-would-shoot-state-troopers-if-sent-to

Innocent unarmed black guy gets shot after refusing to comply to police as he had done nothing wrong, republicans say "He had it coming, always comply to police, it's that simple"
Lawmaker threatens to murder police officers. Republican stay silent

Just imagine the response if AOC or Ilhan Omar would have made such threats. It would be all over the news, Pelosi would have already found a way to fire them from House democrats and the DNC would have fired them from the democratic party.

And guess what, he won, Democrats have dropped the legislation.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...n-senators-killed-oregons-climate-crisis-bill

Establishment democrats are the worst. They're even worst than Republicans. They have no backbone, they don't fight, they always surrender when they meet republican resistance.
I'm french and I now that, in the US, to some people, french have a reputation of always surrendering even before the fight even starts. I can tell you, french people aren't like that, we're rebel at heart. But that caricature does apply to establishment democrats, to Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Dianne Feinstein, etc...

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Re: GOP Lawmaker threatens to resist police officers. "Send bachelors and come heavily armed".

You know what's worse than American politics? Frogs commenting on American politics.

Re: GOP Lawmaker threatens to resist police officers. "Send bachelors and come heavily armed".

That's fucking hilarious!

Typical Portlandia types: threatening to dispatch armed officers to round up representatives for a climate change vote! My fuckin' stars, that's rich. Go wring your panties out in the next backpacking tourist's latte, ya' fuckin' ninnies! :rofl2:

"...send bachelors" - love this guy!

:loveeyes:

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member

The catholic guy and the hardcore jew are talking smack, encouraging breaking the basic rule of law.

Well, they follow their patterns.