• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Giant Caterpillar

Unfortunately, I don't think it's chicks. Those look a lot like boxer shorts. :eek:

You think it was wishful thinking on his part? :D

Man, that's one nasty caterpillar. Five assholes....gives the expression "holy crap" a totally new meaning....

This is exactly why I'm into women and not men, You boys doing stupid things like this.....Funny............but really, really stupid!

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
This is exactly why I'm into women and not men, You boys doing stupid things like this.....Funny............but really, really stupid!

To defend my gender.. we do things like this because the female art of 'repression' and holding it inside until you explode are just plain unhealthy. You know how fun we can be.. try to stop watching an episode of Jackass after you've seen a few minutes. Like a car wreck you just.cant.stop.watching! A little stupid is fun. A lotta stupid is tiresome. I live in the midwest of America.. there's just about too much common-stupid around this state. Never enough funny-stupid. Unless you count the times when I'm drunk off my ass and outside.. in public.. watching the dickheads go by. (which is about never.)