• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Freshly Waxed Pussy (Picture Included!)

KimoraKlein

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Hey all you sexy people!

Sooooo, I got my full bikini wax done about half an hour ago.This is kind of irrelevant to the post but I can't stop touching it, lol. It's like when someone has a super-bald head. You just wanna... rub. And touch. Mmmmmmm. Ha.

ANYWHO, I've always really wanted to know guys' honest opinions about shaved/waxed/trimmed/full bush pussy. I personally think that it looks good on girls that have kind meaty (lol?) or cameltoe pussies (kinda like mine) rather than on girls who don't. I think it's pretty when you can fully see a girl's mons veneris (that's fancytalk for a 'mound'; Wikipedia it). Otherwise if that's not there then I like to see a little touch of hair above the slit. That's so hott. I couldn't tell you why.

Oh yeah, here's me right now. Chillin' at the computer on FO, showing you guys my pussy when I should be packing for a flight tomorrow. :rolleyes:

meganmilian

Banned
Nothing like a fat pussy~ Don't worry that is a compliment!
I'll take a fur taco with a side of 'mons veneris' please. TY! I'm glad I could be the first to reply!:D

KimoraKlein

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Nothing like a fat pussy~ Don't worry that is a compliment!
I'll take a fur taco with a side of 'mons veneris' please. TY! I'm glad I could be the first to reply!:D

No worries, I know I've got one and I love it! Good for smothering. ;) I'm glad too! I had to make my first thread on FreeOnes one with a coochie pic! Yummy.

Hey all you sexy people!

Sooooo, I got my full bikini wax done about half an hour ago. This is kind of irrelevant to the post but I can't stop touching it, lol. It's like when someone has a super-bald head. You just wanna... rub. And touch. Mmmmmmm. Ha.
]

And kiss, lick, and suck on it. OMG, that pic has me so turned on! :tongue:

There is nothing better than a shaved pussy. It feels so good for BOTH partners! And yours is beautiful! :lovecoupl

I generally prefer a little stripe or so of bush, but complete smoothness ain't bad either. I agree that meaty pussies tend to work better with no hair than skinnier chicks with no bush, though.

Hair of no hair pussy is just the hottest thing in the world! I like them landing strips that are the same width as the lip area though.