• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Final Fantasy XIII

Ooo! Thanks dude! I've been waiting to see more footage other than what was leaked out a couple of years ago. Too bad the summon this early in the game was only to show everybody what it's going to look like. I gotta admit that it looks pretty tight. I liked how the cut scene bleed straight into the battle and the characters graphics didn't change.

I know they said they were going to try to hit up other platforms with this release, so it's nice to see that the footage was from the Xbox 360 version. Great...now I'm going to have to buy either an Xbox 360 or a PS3. Oh well! It looks like it's gonna be worth it!

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
http://www.spike.com/video/final-fantasy-xiii/3180908

Nice to see summons again! When was the last time they were used? in VII? Anyway, this game looks absolutely gorgeous! Can't wait till spring 2010!

Haha ya, almost every FF game allowed you to use summons (FFIV-FFXII). I don't think any of the FF for the Wii/GC used summons.

LOL... baby chocobo. Cute. I'm glad they changed the battle system. Very smooth. I didn't play much of FFXII. Maybe I should play it again before FFXIII comes out.

I only remember them from VII. Of course I didn't play past X

Yeah... X had them too! I remember because I did a huge watercolour painting of Shiva based off of her design in X. I would go and play the Final Fantasy games from X on up before you purchase XIII -- just so you are clear on what game you are talking about.

I say that out of TLC... Tough Loving Care.

I would go and play the Final Fantasy games from X on up before you purchase XIII -- just so you are clear on what game you are talking about.

I say that out of TLC... Tough Loving Care.

Huh? I wouldn't bother playing FFXI or FXII. Go reply the classic - FFIV, FFVI, FFVII and FFIX.

I've always loved the FF series, recently i tried playing "The Last Remnant" to hold me over... didn't work, I stopped playing after about 3 hours, its been sitting for months now :(

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I've always loved the FF series, recently i tried playing "The Last Remnant" to hold me over... didn't work, I stopped playing after about 3 hours, its been sitting for months now :(

Lost Odessy is a good one, very similar to the FF series :thumbsup:

Lost Odyssey is of course just like Final Fantasy because it is made by the very developer of Final Fantasy! Sakaguci! The game is made by Mistwalker Studio which is made up of the original team of Final Fantasy, before they headed for the hills since SquareEnix (SquareSoft) became a complete bastardization. It has the original creator of Final Fantasy and the original Final Fantasy music composer Nobuo Uematsu all on board. It is Final Fantasy without the bullshit whoring that is known as SquareEnix!

Blue Dragon is the same too, it is made by the people who did Lost Odyssey and is really intended for old school RPG players. And I mean the whole NES days of having to draw out the map and write things down; unless of course you buy the strategy guide...

mercsan

Closed Account
Final Fantasy III Summons
Final Fantasy IV Eidolons
Final Fantasy V Summons
Final Fantasy VI Espers
Final Fantasy VII Summons
Final Fantasy VIII Guardian Forces (GF)
Final Fantasy IX Eidolons
Final Fantasy X Aeons
Final Fantasy XI Avatars
Final Fantasy XII Espers

Isnt there supposed to be 2 different games? One a traditional RPG and the other more towards the ilk of Kingdom Hearts. Of course its gonna be the prettiest thing in a room when being played. Do you expect anything less from a Final Fantasy game? Been waiting for a good RPG for the PS3 and 2010 is so damn far away.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Isnt there supposed to be 2 different games? One a traditional RPG and the other more towards the ilk of Kingdom Hearts. Of course its gonna be the prettiest thing in a room when being played. Do you expect anything less from a Final Fantasy game? Been waiting for a good RPG for the PS3 and 2010 is so damn far away.

Three different FF's.

Final Fantasy III Summons
Final Fantasy IV Eidolons
Final Fantasy V Summons
Final Fantasy VI Espers
Final Fantasy VII Summons
Final Fantasy VIII Guardian Forces (GF)
Final Fantasy IX Eidolons
Final Fantasy X Aeons
Final Fantasy XI Avatars
Final Fantasy XII Espers

no matter what you wanna call them, they will always be Summons to me, but yes, they have been in every FF since 4