• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favorite combat sport/entertainment

Boxing, Muay Thay, Free-Fight, Wrestling, Kick-Boxing, Taek-Won Do, Krav-Maga, etc... Which combat-sport do you prefer (to watch on TV) ?

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Tibitian Scream Fighting, but personally I prefer watching flintlock pistol duels.

Boxing

jasonk282

Banned
Teabaging.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Amish Rake Fighting! :hatsoff:

Even minor injuries can become life threatening, if you take a rake to the throat and no one within 25 miles has a phone to call 911. Think about it!

If you've never been to an Amish Rake Fighting Association match, you owe it to yourself to check one out.

georges

Staff member
Kung fu, aikido, krav maga, tang soon doo and hapkido.

F1 has had some epic battles for pole position in the past, too bad they got so caught up in rules rules rules these days and are losing teams... DTM seems pretty combative too, those races are intense as fuck. If it doesn't have a car, I don't care about it. ...or if it's NASCAR.

on

Closed Account
F1 has had some epic battles for pole position in the past, too bad they got so caught up in rules rules rules these days and are losing teams... DTM seems pretty combative too, those races are intense as fuck. If it doesn't have a car, I don't care about it. ...or if it's NASCAR.

I've never understood the attraction of Nascar! Anyway, here's something to watch!