• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Re: Eve Laurence

Yeah she ate an old egg-sandwich out of a vending machine...

and had a bad diarrhea after that.......Looked like she can squirt brown with her asshole. :eek:

But shes already feeling better today...She had a lot of Coke and pretzel sticks. That helped a lot.

Her asshole might still be a bit sore so she cant do any anal yet, but that will heal in a few days.

Yeah she ate an old egg-sandwich out of a vending machine...

and had a bad diarrhea after that.......Looked like she can squirt brown with her asshole. :eek:

But shes already feeling better today...She had a lot of Coke and pretzel sticks. That helped a lot.

Her asshole might still be a bit sore so she cant do any anal yet, but that will heal in a few days.

I would agree she's probably had a lot of coke, but you probably meant the soft drink.

Was the time she took off the time during which she changed from being a curvy, voluptuous honey with nice dark, reddish hair to being a frighteningly skinny, ho-hum blonde?

H

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

Yeah she ate an old egg-sandwich from a vending machine...

I would agree she's probably had a lot of coke, but you probably meant the soft drink.
H

Oh yeah I guess you are right. Or maybe we are both right. ;)