• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Do you have the balls?: Part Deaux

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
This is some really scary shit, I can honestly say you will never catch me doing this job in a million years. So do any of you have the balls for this one? Judging by the guys watch he makes bank, he better for this risky shit. :D

I've seen this before. I'd climb that in a second. What's going to happen? When you climb a short ladder, do you often fall off? When you climb stairs, do you often fall off? Pfft. It's high. It's just climbing. You do it every day without consequence.

I love high places. And think of the view!

Wow. Those pegs get tiny towards the top, thats impressive. That last 60ft is crazy! They could base canopy or use a wing suit to get down.

I wish I could think as logically as Dirk. I also wish I knew as much about football. :mad:

Even though I know I'm safe on a ladder or anything with some sort of safety harness, it still scares the shit out of me. I'd rather have a gun in my face, or a lion chasing me.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
I wish I could think as logically as Dirk. I also wish I knew as much about football. :mad:

Even though I know I'm safe on a ladder or anything with some sort of safety harness, it still scares the shit out of me. I'd rather have a gun in my face, or a lion chasing me.

I'd take a gun in my face in a second over climbing that tower but if its between that tower or being a filet mingon for a Lion I'll climb that mothafucka so fast you would think I was flash.

I'd take a gun in my face in a second over climbing that tower but if its between that tower or being in the presence of a Lion I'll climb that mothafucka so fast you would think I was flash.

I'd climb that thing to fight a lion holding a revolver.

Wait...wut

Admitting it is the first part of dealing with it. Well done.

I'm not suggesting that logic will cure anyone of the fear of heights. I did a substantial amount of rock-climbing when I was a teenager, starting pretty young. I think that helped condition me as an adult to not fear heights, but to enjoy them. Probably doing roofing in my teen years helped, too. Irrational fears, like the fear of heights, are not rational. I suppose that's why they're called irrational.

My own irrational fear involves vaginas, but I'll say no more here.

Admitting it is the first part of dealing with it. Well done.

I'm not suggesting that logic will cure anyone of the fear of heights. I did a substantial amount of rock-climbing when I was a teenager, starting pretty young. I think that helped condition me as an adult to not fear heights, but to enjoy them. Probably doing roofing in my teen years helped, too. Irrational fears, like the fear of heights, are not rational. I suppose that's why they're called irrational.

My own irrational fear involves vaginas, but I'll say no more here.

I have an irrational fear of thinking rationally. lololoplolol

I assumed as much given their importance around here, I didn't expect otherwise.

www.lurkingdirksballs.com

theshrike_don-t-hate.jpg

Yeah lets all meet Dirk out there and watch those fearless "internet balls" go to work at climbing.

So I've done climbing that is substantially higher than that. Does that give me real balls, or are they still trapped on the internet?

Also, I believe you've mistaken me for someone who gives one flying fuck what your opinion of me is.

thankyouandhaveaniceday

Also, I believe you've mistaken me for someone who gives one flying fuck what your opinion of me is.

No mistake at all, I know thats your approach, your flying fucks and give a shit attitude are quite common around here.

So I've done climbing that is substantially higher than that. Does that give me real balls, or are they still trapped on the internet?

Should I be impressed or give a flying fuck?

thankyouandhaveaniceday

thanksitalwaysisgivenyourwarmheartandflyfuckforothershere

Mayhem

Banned
I've had a lifelong pathological fear of heights (ladders, ledges, edges), so just watching the vid gave me the heebies. I could handle the elevator ride mentioned, and immediately tie off the second I got off it. But my legs would refuse to work on the ladder.

This reminds me of the pictures of the guys walking the girders while building skyscrapers. No fuckin' way.