• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Conservatives = Perpetual Victims

Fox Business Network anchor Maria Bartiromo asked if she was being “shadow-banned” on Twitter — i.e., when a social media platform partially bans a user by limiting how accessible their content is to others — because one of tweets defending President Donald Trump did not go viral.

Bartiromo lobbed the unfounded accusation against Twitter on today’s airing of Mornings with Maria on Fox Business:

“I tweeted out a clip from CNN of James Clapper basically admitting that President Obama was the one that directed all the intelligence agencies at the end of 2016 to launch an investigation into President Trump, and I tweeted that out because there’s James Clapper right on CNN telling Anderson Cooper saying, ‘Yes, we would not have done this had it not been for President Obama.’ So I tweeted it out, it got no life, it got no life — and I know that’s something that my followers and viewers care about, big time. It got no life, so I’m just wondering, was I shadow-banned?”

The supposed issue of Twitter shadow banning conservative voices has been a contentious debate of late, as many on the right have accused the site’s CEO Jack Dorsey of using the platform to silence those with whom he disagrees.

Even President Donald Trump jumped into the controversy, tweeting last month, “Twitter ‘SHADOW BANNING’ prominent Republicans. Not good. We will look into this discriminatory and illegal practice at once! Many complaints.”

There is no real evidence however that Twitter is actually shadow banning conservatives in particular.

In the spring of this year, Twitter did note that “people contributing to the healthy conversation will be more visible in conversations and search,” while those who violate Twitter’s rules or act in a troll-like capacity will presumably be less visible. But the site has insisted they are targeting conservatives.

Some on the right have been impacted by this Twitter policy, but as a HuffPost reporter found as an example, so has the leftist podcast Chapo Trap House and its host Will Menaker

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/maria-b...g-her-after-anti-obama-tweet-doesnt-go-viral/

This is your brain on conservatism, never go full retard

"Shadow-banning"
"Antifa"
"Random crimes by brown people"

Conservative entertainment lives in a completely alternate reality. It's like watching the mirror universe in Star Trek. There is just nothing else left to sell.

It's called Persecutory delusion. Trumpism itself is based on grievance politics

DlODwKvX4AEMRI6.jpg

This is the best time of my life. I have never been happier and we have the greatest president since Reagan. If this is victimhood, I’ll take all you can dish out.

did someone say class warfare?

that's the left's lifeblood.

fuck them.

Red state moochers whining about class warfare, if you guys couldn't steal from blue states, you would be another Latin American shithole country infested with meth addicts and inbreds popular in the south.

This is the best time of my life. I have never been happier and we have the greatest president since Reagan. If this is victimhood, I’ll take all you can dish out.

Pretty much explains 'conservative ideology', Reagan was complete opposite compared to the orange scumbag.

you would be another Latin American shithole country infested with meth addicts and inbreds popular in the south.

Like progressive California which is infested with homeless camps, used needles and literal human shit?

Do your part, you fuck libs, hand out those needles and clean that shit up. Better yet, invite those transients onto your own property and let them play with your kids.

Seriously, California - SECEDE.

#WallThemIn

Like progressive California which is infested with homeless camps, used needles and literal human shit?

Do your part, you fuck libs, hand out those needles and clean that shit up. Better yet, invite them onto your own property and let them play with your kids.

Seriously, California, SECEDE.

#WallThemIn

Thanks for bringing up California, wanted to share this great story about my favorite state

California sees $9 billion surplus,largest since 2000.
The budget both stores some of the state's windfall in its rainy day fund, and increases spending on assistance for people living in poverty as well as programs combatting homelessness. The surplus is the state's largest since at least 2000.
https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2018/0615/California-sees-9-billion-surplus-passes-budget-to-help-poor

Now tell me how Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Oklahoma, Kentucky (in the order of MOST conservative states) are doing.

Absolutely. That wasn't the case so much when I was younger, but during the 90's that identity started to emerge and it has grown exponentially since.
Trump tapped into exactly that as his path to the White House. And he's the perfect embodiment of that mindset; a completely self-centered, thin-skinned whiny cunt who literally never takes responsibility for his own mistakes.

Poor put upon white conservatives :( Having to hear those horrible words "happy holidays". Having the "gay agenda" "shoved down their throats". Struggling desperately to figure out why it's not ok for them to use the N word when black people use it among themselves.
Being lampooned for being exactly the religious hypocrites so many of them are.
Fretting over the coming catastrophe of colored people beoming the majority.
Having to confront the fact conservatism has an ugly heritage in america when it comes to race (thankfully they've got Dinesh D'Felon to comfort them with the laughably absurd contention that liberals should feel guilty about the trespasses of racist conservatives).
Yes sireee their lives are just soooooooo damn hard :crying:

Thanks for bringing up California, wanted to share this great story about my favorite state

California sees $9 billion surplus,largest since 2000.
The budget both stores some of the state's windfall in its rainy day fund, and increases spending on assistance for people living in poverty as well as programs combatting homelessness. The surplus is the state's largest since at least 2000.
https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2018/0615/California-sees-9-billion-surplus-passes-budget-to-help-poor

Now tell me how Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Oklahoma, Kentucky (in the order of MOST conservative states) are doing.

1000 people move from blue states to red states daily. Red states without personal income tax saw their economies grow by 88 percent. New York , California and Illinois are hemorrhaging like a sieve. Red state employment has grown by 18 percent.

Absolutely. That wasn't the case so much when I was younger, but during the 90's that identity started to emerge and it has grown exponentially since.
Trump tapped into exactly that as his path to the White House. And he's the perfect embodiment of that mindset; a completely self-centered, thin-skinned whiny cunt who literally never takes responsibility for his own mistakes.

Poor put upon white conservatives :( Having to hear those horrible words "happy holidays". Having the "gay agenda" "shoved down their throats". Struggling desperately to figure out why it's not ok for them to use the N word when black people use it among themselves.
Having to confront the fact conservatism has an ugly heritage in america when it comes to race (thankfully they've got Dinesh D'Felon to comfort them with the laughably absurd contention that liberals should feel guilty about the trespasses of racist conservatives).
Yeah because if I’ve heard it once, I’ve heard it a thousand times, people are constantly lamenting “ why can’t we say n****r anymore?”
“ If someone wishes me happy holidays one more time, I am gonna fill them full of lead!”.
Liberals should feel guilty about their racist history, even as recent as today. They are the first to call a black conservative an Uncle Tom if they ever veer from the Democrat plantation.

How many Dixiecrats joined the Republican Party?

The fuck outta here with that shit.

Fox Business Network anchor Maria Bartiromo asked if she was being “shadow-banned” on Twitter — i.e., when a social media platform partially bans a user by limiting how accessible their content is to others — because one of tweets defending President Donald Trump did not go viral.

Bartiromo lobbed the unfounded accusation against Twitter on today’s airing of Mornings with Maria on Fox Business:

“I tweeted out a clip from CNN of James Clapper basically admitting that President Obama was the one that directed all the intelligence agencies at the end of 2016 to launch an investigation into President Trump, and I tweeted that out because there’s James Clapper right on CNN telling Anderson Cooper saying, ‘Yes, we would not have done this had it not been for President Obama.’ So I tweeted it out, it got no life, it got no life — and I know that’s something that my followers and viewers care about, big time. It got no life, so I’m just wondering, was I shadow-banned?”

The supposed issue of Twitter shadow banning conservative voices has been a contentious debate of late, as many on the right have accused the site’s CEO Jack Dorsey of using the platform to silence those with whom he disagrees.

Even President Donald Trump jumped into the controversy, tweeting last month, “Twitter ‘SHADOW BANNING’ prominent Republicans. Not good. We will look into this discriminatory and illegal practice at once! Many complaints.”

There is no real evidence however that Twitter is actually shadow banning conservatives in particular.

In the spring of this year, Twitter did note that “people contributing to the healthy conversation will be more visible in conversations and search,” while those who violate Twitter’s rules or act in a troll-like capacity will presumably be less visible. But the site has insisted they are targeting conservatives.

Some on the right have been impacted by this Twitter policy, but as a HuffPost reporter found as an example, so has the leftist podcast Chapo Trap House and its host Will Menaker

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/maria-b...g-her-after-anti-obama-tweet-doesnt-go-viral/

This is your brain on conservatism, never go full retard

"Shadow-banning"
"Antifa"
"Random crimes by brown people"

Conservative entertainment lives in a completely alternate reality. It's like watching the mirror universe in Star Trek. There is just nothing else left to sell.
And here is the left’s favorite tool, denial. Whenever conservatives suspect that the playing field is not level, they don’t whine and become victims like the bullshit premise of this thread is built upon, they offer alternatives to solve the problem.
So, who is deciding what is and what is not “ healthy conversation”? And although it doesn’t apply to social media “ where is the healthy conversation clause in the bill of rights?

Just like with voter fraud, the left claim it is non existent but when the right suggest common sense solutions to clear the air like one vote one ID they are met with charges of racism.

The Democrat party is built upon victimhood. Blacks are too stupid to get an ID, they are too poor to afford one. They don’t have transportation to the DMV but they can get to a polling place.
There is most definitely a war on Christianity waged by the left. They do not like the birthday of a guy that walked around Israel for 33 years being celebrated. White males are vilified, women are victims because of toxic masculinity, check your privilege at the door. You see, the left like to use the reverse whataboutism of you are claiming victimhood and persecution when you resist their tactics.

Not one damn conservative I know complain about being victims they simply fight back and call them out on their bullshit. And yes, we resist. Take your propaganda and shove it up your ass.

The GOP has become the grievance party. Wake up every morning and go on Twitter and see the latest grievance Trump is nursing