• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SCENE REQUEST] Can anyone help me identify a scene?

Hi all!

I used to watch this scene (last time was probably 5-6 years ago) and now I can't seem to find it at all. Let me do my best to describe what I remember. This scene involved a girl with some sort of red shade hair having sex with a bald headed/shaved man on what I think was a reddish couch. There was the camera guy or some sort of host guy who spoke though I don't think you ever saw him. This is like a creampie surprise type scene where the girl says don't cum in me, the guy says he won't but does it anyway. At the point that he cums in her, he stops the sex and she asks why. He says he's just taking a break so he doesn't cum in her which he already has. I also vaguely remember although my mind could be mixing a similar scene, the host guy noticing the cum and bringing it up to which the guy says it is her cum, not his. Again, that part could be a different scene than this but I am leaning towards it being this one. I hope this is enough information for someone to help me find it. Any leads at all would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks!

Sounds like the first scene on a Maverick DVD called Runaway Sluts, where Rod Fontana fucks his stepdaughter after seeing her getting ready for her prom. She has dark reddish hair, and its a very hot scene, despite being on a crappy DVD. Don't know her name, and she is not ID'd on the dvd.
Hope that helps.