• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bush Heckled At Pizza Place :)

Instead of walking freely, Bush should be on trial for treason and war crimes and he's a lucky sonofabitch that taxpayers are footing the bill to provide this tycoon with security

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Glad to see that there is an alternative heckling thread for the non-neocons on Freeones.

^me too

^ Bush's favorite pizza topping is Iraqi civilians

Instead of walking freely, Bush should be on trial for treason and war crimes and he's a lucky sonofabitch that taxpayers are footing the bill to provide this tycoon with security

For what? Invading Panama? You do realize that the video says George H. W. Bush, right?

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
For what? Invading Panama? You do realize that the video says George H. W. Bush, right?

lol it figures. hes stupid but hes not stupid enough to go out in public and have people chew him out. He probably orders the pizza to his mansion and only comes out of hiding to do photo opportunities when theres a natural disaster.

Lust

Lost at Birth
i posted this in the obama gets heckled thread so i'm posting it here. sorry, HR but the heckler is a pussy plain and simple. had behind a phone like so many dipshits hide behind keyboards. if he wants to be a hero then take a god damn motherfuckin stand every day and fight for the people. dont just be an opportunist in a pizzeria. we've never heard of the guy before and we'll never hear of him again. i will not fucking applaud this dipshit.

anyway, here's my response to hecklers

whether you like clinton or whether you dis-like clinton doesnt matter. he demonstrates easily how to pwn a heckler.

(please note, this is not a anti or pro clinton post, this is simply showing a speaker pwning the fuck out of a pussy ass heckler. dont lose the point of this post. this post has been approved by the aclu and the birch society. to clean this post, please hand wash. do not machine wash. this post has trace amounts of allergic contaminents. this post was tested on lab animals. they did not understand this post but did for nader in the following election. this post fits all sizes)

I'm a liberal and I found this guy to be a dumbfuck. Yea W. done some shit that I think he needs to pay for, but damn make sure to take shit to the right person.

If Bush (Sr or Jr doesn't really matter) is to be put on trial for crimes (war or other ones) then so is the entire senate of the US & if either of the Bushes is to be put on trial, then so is Roosevelt, Reagan, Carter, Lincoln, Washington & every other Liberal or Conservative president the US has ever had, cause all of them have probably done things that are not lawdful, but as long as the majority of the Senate agrees & as long as a president doesn't use his veto right, they're free to do whatever they want.

(the right of an US president to use a veto & the possibility to veto in general is an entirely different discussion)