• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Average looking women with huge egos, did this guy make a good point?

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
For these girls, they can make good friends but let them know that they are not top notch. If the good personality is there then date them and reward them for it.

The author and you deserve a serious fucking beat down. It's no wonder why you can't get laid with a diamond encrusted dick if that's your outlook towards women.
Why do you make us do this to you? You must know that everyone that has encountered your threads thinks you are the epitome of douche bagginess.

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
I was gonna type up a huge reply to this thread but it can really all be summed up by :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Shifty

O.G.
The first two paragraphs are spot on.

Mind you, I'm not 'dating'.

Rather, I'm a gleeful observer.

Ace Boobtoucher

Shifty, you are one of my favorite turds and I sincerely hope you are being sardonic.

Shifty

O.G.
Ace, I don't see what the problem is.

The author is giving the average male online dater a pep talk. It's obvious that he's going overboard, but his message is honest.

Now, granted one could see how Revamp could use such an article to justify a potential/personal lack of success, but he wouldn't get away with such a thing here.

Now, would he?

I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure that the OP got turned down by the blonde in the pink thong.

Elektra Knight

Official Checked Star Member
Interesting blog. However if the average Jane or obese Betty has to make sure to take care of herself to be a beautiful girly girl, then I'd say the average Joe and fat Shmoe has to make himself a rock hard chiseled manly man. Why would a woman take a bunch of effort to make herself "beautiful" just to date a slob. Doesn't work that way. As for the guys giving a "average looking" girl a compliment,. What's wrong with being nice to people? If he ends up in bed with her, then he is obviously into her regardless of her looks. If he says otherwise like "pussy's pussy, then he is just telling everyone how desperate and lonely he is and basically will take anything no matter his standards, whatever they may be.

Everyone, no matter if its man or woman wants to be given compliments. Everyone knows what their flaws are and they try to correct or mask them in the best way they can. There is no need for someone to remind them of their situation. Only a real asshole would do that to someone. As far as egos go. If someone has a big ego, then let them. They didn't get that way just by compliments. Someone actually gave them the time of day to think highly of themselves. There's nothing wrong with someone having high standards, and most importantly loving themselves. Only when someone loves themselves as they are then only will they find someone who truly loves them the way they are.

So whether it be an "average looking girl" or a "10" All women are human beings with feelings and want to be accepted, liked and loved just as the "average Joe" wants. If you want a beautiful woman that takes care of herself then you(a man) needs to take care of himself. It works both ways.

Anyway, I could go on, but the blog to me seems it was written by a bitter "average man" who has been rejected and overlooked by women he thought were beautiful at one point but now wants to throw insults at them simply because he has no chance in ever getting in bed, or forming some sort of relationship with them in the future. Probably because they found some hot chiseled manly man" to take care of their needs.

Just my thoughts. :)

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Well one could also say, that one man's 1-5 is another man's 6-10. The whole pot for every lid theory.
The real simple truth is, there's just far too much attitude in the world all together now a days, from cultural bias, emotional and otherwise
and that's got every one fucked up in the head.
We're all just a version of an animal wanting to be happy and in love,
when other animals come along and fuck up your day with attitudes.

FOACCOUNT!@#$%

Closed Account
damn, people here do have a tough time lettin shit go

keep off beatin ya dicks and dreaming about OCSMs who think you are creeps IRL

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
keep off beatin ya dicks and dreaming about OCSMs who think you are creeps IRL

Says the virgin who has never been or will be laid in his life. The only vagina you'll ever see is a picture of one on the Internet. Enjoy stroking your needle dick forever you annoying cunt.

This is retarded. A 5 or a 9 should all be treated like a 10 until she gives you a reason not to. Anybody who treats others differently based on how they look is a cunt. Also, this number system is stupid.

Ace Boobtoucher

This is retarded. A 5 or a 9 should all be treated like a 10 until she gives you a reason not to. Anybody who treats others differently based on how they look is a cunt. Also, this number system is stupid.

Admit you are a 4 and I'll give you some rep.