• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Any fans of cross-franchise games?

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
It can be a couple of cameos like Soul Calibur to full on rosters consisting of characters from totally different genres like Smash Bros.

It looks like they added another 2 fighters to smash (Fire Emblem 3 houses), and apparently there will be at least another 6 this year. These days smash seems to be the king of cross-franchise games, but do you guys have any favs?

I still love Project X-Zone 1 & 2. Everything from Street Fighter/Virtua Fighter/Tekken, Megaman, Ace Attorney to lesser known games like Resonance of Fate. And unlike smash, they managed to weave all of them into an actual storyline where they interact with each other.
I really hope the series continues.

Attachments

• projectxzone_01.jpg
    projectxzone_01.jpg
    283.2 KB · Views: 164

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Can't think of many off the top of my head. Streetfighter VS X-Men or whatever comes to mind. I've dabbled with Smash Bros, nothing serious though.

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
A couple fighting games come to mind too, aside from the Capcom vs series & Smash.

Dengeki Bunko, Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion and of course the most famous Smash-rip off: Playstation All-stars.

BTW Capcom vs Tatsunoko was a nice surprise will all the classic anime characters.

freeones_regina

Administrator
So other than KH, any you like?

BTW what happened to your avatar?

Oh there are games on that list that I have played in the past but not because of any cross franchise thing, I probably wasn't even aware of it.

My signature, I didn't even realize it was gone :D

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Oh there are games on that list that I have played in the past but not because of any cross franchise thing, I probably wasn't even aware of it.

My signature, I didn't even realize it was gone :D

You need that whole Petra has hamster teeth thing back.