• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anatomy of one of the wildest police pursuits Southern California has ever seen

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Yall got a lotta runners in Cali, Nice, he does a vehicle swap, just like Elton John, and glasses. What I don't get is, they had more then one opportunity to shoot this guy, and certainly were justified, why didn't they? You would think the dumb ass would have at least grabbed a sports car, or something better then a box with little horse power.

I didn't watch the video.. "they had more then one opportunity to shoot this guy," - *I* think it would depend on how the chase was started - what the originating charge was. In the US the past few years, people have been shot and killed for non-threatening to the public charges. I'm sure most / all police departments are wary about using deadly force if it isn't warranted.

I just saw the length - does it really go on for over 1.5 hours??
That's kinda impressive, esp when you have multiple choppers following you from above.

I remember playing the oldschool GTA (1&2) and feeling like it really simulated what it's like to be in these kind of chases.

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
I just saw the length - does it really go on for over 1.5 hours??
That's kinda impressive, esp when you have multiple choppers following you from above.

I remember playing the oldschool GTA (1&2) and feeling like it really simulated what it's like to be in these kind of chases.

If that car chase were a movie it would be called Crank 3: On Parole. I was proud to be from LA when I saw it.

What was with that random driver who was hit getting arrested? Did they just happen to run into a fugitive during the chase?

If you want one that just gets straight to the point, here's a very real look at what a shootout looks like.

Mr. Daystar

That's a lot of blood for an arm wound. From the way they tied that off, I would guess he nicked the femoral artery.

My wife was on jury duty, and the woman killed her husband over the last of the vodka in the bottle. She stabbed him 3 times, but as he tried to defend himself, she got the femoral near his under arm. They were so plowed, his blood was thinner then water, and he bled out before he could get medical attention.

That's a lot of blood for an arm wound. From the way they tied that off, I would guess he nicked the femoral artery.

My wife was on jury duty, and the woman killed her husband over the last of the vodka in the bottle. She stabbed him 3 times, but as he tried to defend himself, she got the femoral near his under arm. They were so plowed, his blood was thinner then water, and he bled out before he could get medical attention.

About that - how do people survive non-surgical amputations? If a nick can draw that much blood, cutting off the entire limb would presumably drain you within minutes. Yet we have movies like 127 hours. I get you can tie up or crudely cauterize the wound, but I have a hard time thinking that's enough.

Mr. Daystar

About that - how do people survive non-surgical amputations? If a nick can draw that much blood, cutting off the entire limb would presumably drain you within minutes. Yet we have movies like 127 hours. I get you can tie up or crudely cauterize the wound, but I have a hard time thinking that's enough.
I think it depends on how close to the torso it is.

Last edited: