• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

A very spicy situation

FOACCOUNT!@#$%

Closed Account
As the sun rose, Vanesh, an East Indian male, 6 ft height, light brown complexion, in his early 30s and athletic build hopped out of bed. After brushing his teeth, showering, and eating breakfast he made his way to the hospital where he worked as a doctor. Often on his own, Vanesh saw patients and at times interacted with the nurses. Having slept with nearly all the decent looking ones, Vanesh caught an eye for Ava, a nurse from Colombia who had just come to the US. Ava was a 5"6 brunette, pretty much a Monique Fuentes look-alike with a nice chest and great curves. For a newly arrived immigrant, Ava spoke good English although the Spanish accent was still there.

When arriving at the hospital early, Vanesh noticed no one was there initially, 5 minutes later Ava walked in. Vanesh engaged in conversation with her.

"Morning!" said Vanesh
Ava simply looked and smile
"Oh well guess someone is having a good morning" said Vanesh
"Yes I am, woke up, cooked my own breakfast, walked my dog, came back and showered, ate my breakfast and then came here" replied Ava
"Well did you make any for the kids or the family?" asked Vanesh
"I am single haha" replied Ava
"Ya same here, you get a lot of time to yourself" replied Vanesh
"So we have something in common huh" said Ava
"Who knows, we have some other things in common" smiled Vanesh
Ava laughed and both continued their work until 20 minutes later other workers came in.

As the day went on, Ava and Vanesh ran into each other, Vanesh brought Ava over to the computer and told her what she needs to do. Ava got closed to Vanesh and almost leaned on him, Vanesh put his hand on her thigh and softly squeezed while telling her what to do. Ava simply smiled and went on to do the work that was assigned. When the day was ending and everyone was going home, Vanesh asked Ava if she wants to meet up some time, just the two of them. Ava said "Sure, tonight for dinner seems fine", Vanesh said "over at my place". Ava agreed.

Ava was picked up by Vanesh in his Audi and at his large house both of them arrived, they had dinner, after dinner they took a walk around the neighborhood and the two sat and talked for hours about their lives. Vanesh shared his experiences at Yale with Ava while Ava shared her experiences in Colombia. While the two were tired of sitting on the table, Vanesh asked Ava if she wanted to get to the couch.

"I am too tired to walk there" said Ava.

Vanesh picked her up and took her over to the couch, laying her down but as he did he landed on top of her, his head inbetween her large breasts. Ava smiled and Vanesh went in for the kiss. The two kissed as Vanesh slowly took his shirt off, Ava took her top off and her bottoms. Vanesh pulled his pants down.

As Vanesh was in boxers, Ava was in bra and panties. Vanesh stuck his hand in Ava's panties, fingered her while kissing her and Ava grabbed Vanesh's 8 inch stick. After 10 minutes, Ava started blowing Vanesh as he was standing up, having done for 5 minutes, Vanesh picked Ava up and ate her out for 10 minutes. Ava moaned and started sweating. As Vanesh could no longer carry her, he laid her down on the couch and started eating her out.

After doing that and noticing the situation was uncomfortable on a couch, Vanesh picked Ava up, stuck his 8 inch tool inside of her and took her up the steps. Ava moaned every step of the way and when arriving in his bedroom, Vanesh slammed Ava on the bed and proceeded to nail her doggystyle for 10 minutes. Ava and Vanesh were both sweaty, eventually Vanesh let Ava ride and grind. After doing so, Vanesh laid on top of Ava and nailed her hard as she moaned, sweating and breathing hard.

To take the sweat away,Vanesh blew a nice cool load on Ava and the two finished off. Ava and Vanesh have been really close since then.

It started out very well, but you have to write more about the most important part: the sex
It was hard to cum .... I mean imagine that story because that part was too short