• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

5 Years of Tormenting Members -- Where has the time gone?

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I just realized that I've officially been torturing and tormenting you lot for 5 years now.

You can now commence with showering me with praise and gifts. I'm still waiting for those lawn gnomes nobody has bothered to send me. Fuckers. :cthulhu:

Oh well. I'll close by saying that Ninjas are still better than pirates, I miss William because Anders hits back, and Roald is still bald after 5 years of working with me.

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
Go_fuck_yourself.jpg

Petra

Petra

I'd send you a lawn gnome, but I really don't know what you'd do to me in the grass.

Generally leave you outside in the wind and rain.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 6846147, member: 114093"]How does it feel to want?

Like I need to take a really big dump. It's nice to know those things still function, but being so congested is aggregating.

So it's your birthday? Well, happy birthday! I hope you still look as good as you did last year.

:party:

Congratulations on your 5 years of FreeOnes, Petra

Thanks for all the good work.

:partysml: :partysml:

I'm only wondering how Anders and Roald must feel for being your bitch for 5 years....he he

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
I left a big steaming present on your desk. At least, I think it is your desk. Might have been Anders'. Either way, win-win for me.

DR. B

Closed Account
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 6845892, member: 114093"]I just realized that I've officially been torturing and tormenting you lot for 5 years now.

C.K. Lawrence

Closed Account
Congratulations on your 5 years, Petra. ;) :D

Believe me though there are others, no doubt, who are well beyond the 5 year torment mark upon this forum. :1orglaugh