• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

360, ps3, or wii???

Playstation3 since I already have a 360. :cool:

i'd take the ps3, i waited a long time for them to make it and now its here i wanna check it out first hand!

I'd take the 360. It just seems like the better all around deal to me because right now it's got just as good a graphics as the Ps3 and I'm kinda leary of Sony right now because of all their overhype and empty promises.

dave_rhino

Closed Account
I think the ps3 is going to be the most successful, because sony is always the most successful... Wii is trying to hard to do something new, and going the wrong way about it, it could be a serious flop.

360 is pointless without an HD television... so im gona go with ps3.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
360. A system with a hard drive means tons of extra functionality. Emulators, storing games, etc.

And.. ehh, I'm not understanding the 360 without HD argument. PS3 would look just as bland. :shrug: or Wii, for that matter. I'm sure they have an RGB cord or equivalent of; to hook up to your PC monitor. That'd be high res enough for anyone. ;)

I think the ps3 is going to be the most successful, because sony is always the most successful... Wii is trying to hard to do something new, and going the wrong way about it, it could be a serious flop.

PS3 isn't going to be successful. They did well with the PS2, but never hit the top with the Xbx. Now that they are use "Blue-ray" they definately aren't going to be able to get to the top just for the fact that Blue-ray isn't going to catch on like HD has. And it's taken a few years for HD to catch on.

Sony is maybe always the most succesful in the video game market but in terms of money nobody is more succesful than Microsoft.

The PS3 is also just as pointless without an HDTV.

I don't have a HD TV , just a regular flat panel TV and it's still incredible . As for the console I would get , it would probably be a PS3 since I already have a 360 . By the way I don't see the difference between a PS3 without a HDTV and a 360 without one , you have to explain that one to me .

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Nice feature on gamespot : in it they compare graphics for games that are out on both the 360 and the PS3 .

http://www.gamespot.com/features/6162742/index.html?tag=topslot;title;2&om_act=convert&click=topslot

So the graphics are basically the same on both systems then. at least for that game. PS3 has more detailed textures on everything, and 360 has better lighting. If they keep this up throughout their life time I'm just gonna have to get both systems, not at the same time obviously, PS3 is still at an outrageous price!