• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
?
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi guys! I'm here! Happy freezing Tuesday! lol I'll warm you up!! I'm already warmed up if ya got my tweets! ;)
    Hi Guys! (and Girls!) Hope you are having a fun Friday night! We're staying home tonight. Kira is helping me finish my bedroom. It came out really nice! Kira knows more about painting than I do. LOL Can you picture her with a paint brush? But seriously, she kicks ass! My room looks great. We're both gonna be home all night doing stuff so I'll check in later and seee was up!
    Love ya!
    Kyla & Kira
    Well. I check it out and they says you may use the name (**********) because it is not a trademark or being registered anywhere. For me and most guys its a beautiful name to a beautiful girls like you.
    Don't you think that you violate the law by having the name 'Apple'. Apple is a company which produce Apple computer, mobile phone and tablet. You know by having their name I think someone from the company will ask you to remove the name Apple from **********. You may change it to something like strawberry twins or banana twins.
    glad you liked that one... hey, stay out of the heat!! omg!!! This heat is murder for my hair! lol
    Kyla
    Hey all, You know I just love holding my sister's breasts. It turns me on cause I get to feel my twin sister's hard nipples under my hands. Kira's breasts are so nice and firm. I think she loves it too, but she's a little shy sometimes. ;)
    Kyla

ps this pic won't be up long... it's a little toooo wild. ;)

Hi Guys! Just logged on... reading some of your posts... oh my my! some of you have been very very naughty!! lol and you know what that does to me! :) Kyla
    Hi Kyla. Miss your sexy stories. You have'nt sent me a personal tweet yet. You said you would. Still waiting. Ryan
    Dear Apple Twins,

even though I have a hard time to keep you both apart I think it doesn't matter, because you're both hot as hell :D I've watched your thread for a while now, and I finally decided to register myself to write to you - I hope you don't mind :angels: Are you two really that nasty? ;)

With best regards from Germany,

Buccaneerr
    LOL, I'll have Kira make your balls smaller, and I'll put your c*ck someplace to make it dissapear! ;) some place warm, wet and tight! Kyla
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…