• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Mother Russia appreciation thread

sean miguel

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
This thread is an opportunity for some to may be take a step back from the propaganda that's been spewed and take a look at Russia from a fresh perspective, a reset, if you will.

Russia need not be seen as the the greatest geopolitical threat America and the west faces today. As President Obama once chided that upstart Romney, "the 1980s, they're now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because, you know, the Cold War's been over for 20 years." *лол*

But some may say, "What about the Russian meddling in our elections?" That is not unique to Russia. China does it, as do we to other countries. It's a time-honored tradition among global actors. "But, but they hacked the DNC emails." C'mon now, it's obvious they did that as a joke not expecting anyone to be stupid enough to fall for it. It's not their fault Podesta and fellow DNC staffers are indeed that stupid.

What about cozying up to murderous dictators like Bashar al-Assad? One word: the Sauds. Ok, that was two. But our Saudi friends are no saints (see Yemen). And remember, we (the U.S.) sided with that butcher Saddam Hussein in his war against Iran. Sometimes you have to make allies with unsavory characters in order to further your own national interests. And need I remind you that Russia has also been the target of islamic terrorism and they are doing their part in combating those groups.

And Crimea? That is the ancestral home of ethnic Russians and Russia already had their Black Sea naval base there anyways. They had to rush in and secure it's safety given the unrest in Ukraine.

As you can see, Russia is not the big bad wolf bear that many in the west including the democrat party and their media make them out to be. President Obama felt he could work with them, and may would've even bowed to Putin if that was their custom. He certainly assumed the position.

Just something to think about.

And we can certainly appreciate Russia's natural beauty:

She is a soldier of the Russian Strategic Missile Forces, Yaroslavl region.

krasivo, da?

georges

Staff member
Spetznatz are bad ass and the SU35bm is bad ass too.

Straight Shooter

1,000 posts to go for my own user title!
Trump has liberals losing their goddamn minds. We used to be pro-diplomacy. That was kinda our thing. We're pro-diplomacy. Conservatives are pro-war. Now it's reversed. It's bizzaro world now. I'll take peace over war any day of the week.

georges

Staff member
Trump has liberals losing their goddamn minds. We used to be pro-diplomacy. That was kinda our thing. We're pro-diplomacy. Conservatives are pro-war. Now it's reversed. It's bizzaro world now. I'll take peace over war any day of the week.

I will take the same stance "Peace through strength"than Reagan had with the Russians and especially with Gorbi during SALT agreements and when it came to to destroy the wall in Germany. "If you want peace prepare for war" and that is the correct motto.
The democrats are and have already proven in the past to be the biggest sell outs ever and they are ready to knee in front of the ennemy. For instance three democrats attended private dinner with Iran's president and Louis Farrakhan who is Obama's best radical islamist friend
https://dailycaller.com/2018/02/09/three-democrats-rouhani-louis-farrakhan/
Kerry violated the Logan act
https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/j...th-iranians-in-france-photo-evidence-emerges/
Obama granted US citizenship to 2,500 Iranian officials while negotiating nuclear deal, says top cleric.
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/0...sletter&utm_medium=BPR Email&utm_campaign=DMS
Diplomacy rarely helps with rogue nations.

sean miguel

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Putin shows off sniper skills firing Kalashnikov rifle

AFP•September 19, 2018

Moscow (AFP) - Russian President Vladimir Putin on Wednesday showed off his marksmanship by testing out a new Kalashnikov sniper rifle and hitting the target more than half the time.

Russian state television showed Putin in goggles and earphones crouching as he fired the silver rifle at the Kalashnikov company's shooting range outside Moscow.

"The target is set up practically at the maximum distance," Rossiya 24 television reported, saying that Putin appeared to be pressing the trigger while holding his breath and between heartbeats as professional snipers are supposed to do.

Putin "shot five times and hit the target more than half the time" the television channel reported.

Russian defence ministry channel TV Zvezda reported the semi-automatic weapon Putin fired is "an ultra-modern rifle for Russian snipers".

Putin was visiting a military-themed park called Patriot in the Moscow region where he laid the foundation stone for a Russian Orthodox Church.

Kalashnikov, known for the iconic AK-47 assault rifle, last month surprised observers by unveiling the prototype for a retro-styled electric car.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/putin-shows-off-sniper-skills-firing-kalashnikov-rifle-194706079.html

that's pretty damn good.

georges

Staff member
The rifle in question is the Chuvakin SC 380 a competitor of the Knights Armament SR25

Attachments

• Chuvakinsvc380.jpg
    Chuvakinsvc380.jpg
    323.1 KB · Views: 107