• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Love Trans Girls

Edward69169

Yes, these words change as I post more!
I've been into Trans girls for several years and have had many experiences. I'm very oral with them giving both front and rear pleasures. I love slender attractive younger girls. Their cock length is not as important as the thickness. I love having my mouth filled as they thrust their cocks in and out of my hot wet mouth. I like to push my finger or two into their ass as I suck them, it seems to make them cum faster and harder with a larger load for me to swallow. Then I turn them over and feast on their assholes with my talented tongue and lips. I eat out their ass long and deep as I can until their cock gets hard again giving me another chance to suck them off again. If the girls ask me to fuck their asses I oblige them while stroking their thick cocks. If the girl gets ready to cum again I pull out of her ass and quickly take her cock into my mouth andfinish by sucking her cock for a 3rd time to get my just reward. I have never had any complaints and have had numerous hook up with me again and again. Occasionally they will bring a tranny girlfriend and I get double the fun that way. Usually one girl will ass fuck her friend while I'm eagerly sucking her cock and you can't believe the huge loads they shoot getting it from both ends. I'm the happy recipient on the receiving end of her thick cock. I'm a trans loving cum slut and their are very happy to fuel my lust and feed me their big loads of cum. I do love to eat out a girls ass after her girlfriend barebacks her and pumps a nice load into her ass. I clean that ass up really well and enjoy the extra treat of eating jizz out of a fresh fucked T-Girls ass. It's a great treat for me.