• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I am back, what's happened?

BabesForTheWin

Closed Account
Hey all, back on Freeones in the first time in a very long time.

If any of my old buds here remember me, hit me up!

For everyone though, whats changed in the last four years? Anything much? All business as usual? I know of course that I'll find that out as I explore but I wanted to start a conversation too :)

Cheers,

BabesForTheWin

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Trump lost. A few people died. There was this new virus thing. People masturbated. A lot. Police brutality. A few good movies. Netflix is doing a password thing. Ppl kept masturbating. That one guy is gone.
That one chick doesn't post anymore. And i decided to answer your question literally.

That's about it.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Hey all, back on Freeones in the first time in a very long time.

If any of my old buds here remember me, hit me up!

For everyone though, whats changed in the last four years? Anything much? All business as usual? I know of course that I'll find that out as I explore but I wanted to start a conversation too :)

Cheers,

BabesForTheWin

shlop.regular.webp

5ffca39dbde805001980c35b

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
I can't do anything about it.
I could rename him, but i think only the grande queso can open it. Which... If only aesthetic? Cuz he is still posting, right? Or is this a dream?
This could be a dream cuz some of you have different names. And i used to have a "min" on the end of my name.

What happened? Where am i?

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
@Torre82 what kind of detective school wisdom did you use to figure that one out?
I watched a CSI episode, once. Oh, and season 1 of bones.
Mostly for the theme song, tho. :)

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
I watched a CSI episode, once. Oh, and season 1 of bones.
Mostly for the theme song, tho. :)

My surveillance team pinpointed you leaving a Holiday Inn Express 3 mornings ago. Our investigation concluded that you were thoroughly schooled and educated on detective work during your stay there.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Word.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
He posted: Friday at 2:04 PM

Last seen Friday at 2:25 PM

Whelp boys, see you again in 2037.
This was like aeeing a celestial event that only comes by a few times per life. Did you use the glasses provided and not go blind whilst looking awestruck at BabesFTW comet?