• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hey Europe, Do You Like Jalapeño Peppers?

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
I love them and will eat almost anything if it has Jalapeño Peppers in it. When food is spicy that adds an extra layer of flavor.

Not Europe but recently I picked up some food at a Lebanese place. The girl who gave me my order asked me if I wanted salsa. I said, "Salsa? OK. Sure." She handed me these packets with green stuff in it. I opened it up and smelled it in front of her. I said, "Hey, that's Jalapeño!" She replied, "It's good."

Peoples' taste buds change over time and through generations and new cultures. I'm a White American guy with the palette of a dirty Mexican.

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
Yeah, we'll stick them in anything 'Mexican' over here in the UK so as to be able to immediately call that meal 'Mexican'. Because if there's one thing we're good at here, it's taking cuisine from all over the world and making it uniformly bland and shit.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Yeah, we'll stick them in anything 'Mexican' over here in the UK so as to be able to immediately call that meal 'Mexican'. Because if there's one thing we're good at here, it's taking cuisine from all over the world and making it uniformly bland and shit.

You guys got good with curry.

I had a chat with Superfly about Mexican Food in Germany. Sounded like Taco Bell and whatever the Mexican version of Applebee's would look like. I hope all of you can come to America(Southern California) and get some real Mexican Food. So good and cheap too. The drinks. The fun fiesta-like atmosphere of the restaurants. Cinco De Mayo is the Mexican St Patrick's Day.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member