• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Former WWE Wrestler Implicates the Clintons in Murders

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Wrestler Billy Jack Haynes says Bill And Hiliary ordered the murders of the Boys on the Tracks in 1987.
The Boys on the Tracks was an incident that the Arkansas police labeled and accident when 2 teenage boys were killed by a train.

Interview with Billy Jack:
https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=K86D7DN8MXGK

Article about Billy Jacks claims:
https://www.kark.com/news/local-new...ave-seen-boys-on-the-tracks-murders/971386523

the unsolved case:
http://unsolvedmysteries.wikia.com/wiki/Don_Henry_and_Kevin_Ives

Haynes claims he was working for Governor Clinton to find out who was stealing the coke at the drops when he and some Arkansas cops saw the two boys near the drop site they were surveilling.
2 cops chased the 2 boys and another on a dirt bike. (the one on the dirt bike got away but was later found dead).
They caught the two boys at a store and beat them to death (there was a witness).
Then they dumped them on the railroad tracks near the drop site.
Haynes claims Clinton told him on a phone to put the bodies on the tracks, which he claims he did.

The official story is simple. The boys smoked weed and fell asleep on the tracks.
Many people over the years think it was a covered up murder.

pool_hustler

Be careful what you wish for, it might come true!
This story is ancient.
And ridiculous
What's next, a washed up child star claiming he helped the Clinton's kidnap children?

Jack Davenport

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
This story is ancient.
And ridiculous
What's next, a washed up child star claiming he helped the Clinton's kidnap children?

Maybe they were a cast member on Designing Women.

pool_hustler

Be careful what you wish for, it might come true!
He doesn't believe it because anything democrat for him is beyond suspicion and unreproachable

Well that's complete horseshit. In my time here I've expressed dissatisfaction with a number of things democrat.
Let me know the next time you find any fault with Trump. It will be the first.

And no MP I don't believe it. People who believe the Clintons have engineered the deaths of dozens of their "enemies" are participants in a completely illogical, irrational fantasy world.

Johan

He doesn't believe it because anything democrat for him is beyond suspicion and unreproachable

You would believe any conspiracy theorie that would make democrat look bad but reject anything that would make Trump look bad

Jack Davenport

Well that's complete horseshit. In my time here I've expressed dissatisfaction with a number of things democrat.
Let me know the next time you find any fault with Trump. It will be the first.

And no MP I don't believe it. People who believe the Clintons have engineered the deaths of dozens of their "enemies" are participants in a completely illogical, irrational fantasy world.

Yet you believe that Putin and Trump teamed up to steal an election.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I dont know if i believe hayne's story. But he did live there at the time and he doesnt seem to meto be smart enough to create a detailed story like that. He's got a lot of names right. Clintons state troopers,his lawyers, even people at the Rose law firm.

I do beleve those boys were murdered and its clear the police treated it like an accident from day one which i cant help but questin why.
Why cover up a double homicide if not to protect somebody.
I also believe the clintons made their bones in politics mainly by being the countrys main importers through Arkansas of Bushes central american cocaine caravan which flooded the US with low quality coke which created the crack epidemic and destroyed cities and towns all over the country.
And from that we got the very lucrative war on drugs and the courts and penal system business boomed.
His reward was being chosen for PREZ after bushes 3 terms from 81-93.

Just like other politicians involved with the JFK murder got rewarded by being made presidents and senators.
Crime really does pay I suppose.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
The Clintons probably made sure the only living witness was Billy Jack Haynes. If Billy Jack Haynes said the world was round scientists everywhere would be conducting new studies.

I think Vince McMahon personally edited this video. The wig was Billy Whack's idea though.

giphy.gif

"Life is a work and I hold the book!"

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
So you dont believe him?
Do you think the boys were murdered or fell asleep on the tracks after smoking 20 joints?
Do you think there was a coverup?