• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Drunk Swedish Elk Found in Apple Tree

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
yep, just read online earlier ! :laugh: naughty elk !! great story !!

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND

SpexyAshleigh

MasterBlaster
Official Checked Star Member
haha one of my boys sent this to me yesterday, I lol'd bigtime.

Moonchild22

I don't know and frankly I don't care.
At first I thought it said "elf". "Drunk Swedish elf found in apple tree".
I was going to say "fantastic"! I would love to see photo/video of that. :rofl2:

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
"Wazza *hic* wazza matter? You never see a wapiti stuck in a tree before? Huh? *hic* You think you're all high and mighty *hic* on yer two fucking legs? *hic* You think it's fucking easy eating a bunch of bark and leaves? Huh? Do fucking you? Well...fuck you! I wanna get drunk on an apple...I fucking get drunk on a fucking apple! You don't like it...fuck you! I'm a fucking elk, or wapiti, or whatever I'm supposed to be. Fuck you in the fucking ass with a big elk dick! *hic*. Yeah. You like that, bitch. Fuck you in the *hic* ass with a dick elk big gorp razzenfrazzel rosebud lady marmalade I go sleepy time now. *hic*"

*large pause*

"I gotta puke."

gunslingingbird

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
I've seen drunk Elks before. Hell, one time they invited me to their lodge for drinks. They had ridiculously cheap beer. I think Heinekens were like $2 bucks a bottle.

Hot Mega

Apple fed Elk meet? :drool2:

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
What can I say, it runs in the family... Good times, getting drunk and falling asleep in trees.

And SOUTHERNERS!? Stockholm all the way baby...
We ship our drunken meece? Mooses? to gothenburg.

Last edited:

D-rock

the elk appeared to be sick, drunk, or "half-stupid", the Associated Press reported

So,...in another words it probably would have made a good member of this messageboard. :1orglaugh ;)

Patrick_S

persona non grata
Bear in mind that this describes about 85% of swedens population.

It used to be 90%, but then I moved out.
I´m pretty sure there lives more than 20 people in Sweden.

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
Not according to Petra... and if I don't agree she goes all Tchaikovsky on me... in particular the nutcracker suite...

And trust me, when the queen of darkness and crunchy balls tells you something you do it...